Well i ride breakeless mainly because my break line broke but also my shit weighed 10 pounds! NO LIE! lol

yeah i def cant go brakeless my bike still has to be a quote unquote daily driver haha but i like the look of brakeless

Yea i went through 3 pairs of DC's riding breakless. As where 1 pairs last me a year at least a year.

haha yeah shoes are not on my list of things i need to buy so ill keep my brakes

but im going to look into cutting down my bars and maybe this winter money pending ill get new wheels for the time being ill probably sand down my frame and paint it flat black

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

haha yeah shoes are not on my list of things i need to buy so ill keep my brakes

but im going to look into cutting down my bars and maybe this winter money pending ill get new wheels for the time being ill probably sand down my frame and paint it flat black

If you do put at LEAST 2 coats of clear in my experience 1 coat wont cut it. First time you lay down your bike you paint if fucked.

i got a mongoose :peepwall:

black wheels, blue frame :)

ill try to get pics...those are some nice bikes on the other page :good:

Thanks.

Archived