Second Skin Audio

L7s or a CVX?

Alright so one of the coils went dead on my cvx. Poop! right when i built this new box too. The 15" CVX i knw is capable of at least 143db with that box mabey more but i never got the chance to see. anyways do you guys think i should get another CVX or 2 10" L7S? I WANT to b LOUDER

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

so you dont care about sq? just spl..? l7..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Alright so one of the coils went dead on my cvx. Poop! right when i built this new box too. The 15" CVX i knw is capable of at least 143db with that box mabey more but i never got the chance to see. anyways do you guys think i should get another CVX or 2 10" L7S? I WANT to b LOUDER

are you set on kicker?

steven.jpg

are you set on kicker?

no. thats just all i can get a hold of around here. and i have a kicker amp so y not. With the right box you can do anything.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

no. thats just all i can get a hold of around here. and i have a kicker amp so y not. With the right box you can do anything.

I've never seen Kickers in the right box blast 180s or sit in the top three at any IASCA SQ event, but all knit-picking aside, just because you can't get a hold of it in your area, doesn't mean you can't use it.

Ditch the Kickers.Move on to bigger and better things.Honestly, I'm not trying to hate on your setup.But there are many forum members on here that are Ascendant dealers, DC dealers, you can call DD, etc.ALL of these companies will drop ship to your address.All of these companies are far superior to Kicker.