2X dBdrag/MECA - CACO Soundoff/Birthday Bash/Swap Meet

is the parking free? or rather just to park the car and walk around/demo?

Kranny you cheap ass. but it should be, maybe 5-10 bucks at the most you want us to paypal you money for gas too? :lol:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Would not know why it wouldnt free. Its just a db drag, bassrace, meca show.

no car show or anything else.. just a bunch of bass!

Should be no gate fees or spectator fees!

unlike stupid slamology, i spent 15 bucks to do something we could have done all day in the parking lot.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

unlike stupid slamology, i spent 15 bucks to do something we could have done all day in the parking lot.

Yea.. This should be a very good event, unlike the greg zoller event at slamology...

This is a different judge, a real db drag judge that judges world finals, unlike greg zoller..

And you can actually here your name called on his PA system unlike greg zollers rinky dink setup lol

nice. Im gonna be ready to not hear " watch the leadersboards, here we go." every fuckin run!

And ready for some good demos you better not catch anything on fire before i get there this time! :ehh:

haha shieettt. i remember you saying someone is gonna bring a TL or something thats not part of the "main events". im ready to get my brain fuuuuuuuuucked up lol. never heard anything louder than my system. plus im curious on what i play on the meter on music.