Sonic Electronix

okay im closing this thread,,

for some reason i cant close this thread? did someone just steal my master craft lock

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'm a little lost, your thread is asking how much money it costs to have a system that can beat your friends so you can seem uber cool but you dont appreciate the answers given and instead give a budget of $200. I think you should have just asked what can I get for $200.

Do you have wires? How's your electrical. There are a lot of factors being overlooked and I don't think youre seeing the big picture. Look on Craigslist and find some good deals because if you want to play with the big boys its a lot more than a $200 buyin.

If nothing on Craigslist, check onlinecarstereo.com and look at the pioneer championships

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ur a tool u have no idea what your talking about...There isnt a setup at walmart that cost over $300 haha...Ur retarded ass prob paid someone the cost of ur system in labor haha...Plus my question might be possible.

LMFAO! God you are a dumbass. Sure there is 2 xplode 12"s $120,4 gauge wiring kit $25,sony amp $128, 2 12" boxes $66.

Thats without a headunit and speakers..

Why would I ever pay someone when I could do it myself for free..

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

i got my system for like 170$ thats my jvc lh 1000 cd player i got for an itstal kenwood kac 7252 for 50 from a friend box i made my self 32 hert slot ported for like 40 and 80 for my hfi12d4s shipped and man ppl dont beleave that it hits low for being in the trunk and its only 170$ setup and yea theres better out there ill be upgrading real soon i hope this helps.

Stop spendin all your money on kush and get some beat. I have 200 bucks alone in wood in my truck.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Stop spendin all your money on kush and get some beat. I have 200 bucks alone in wood in my truck.

this x200000000000000000000000000000000000000

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived