My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

one of my friends makes a living buying and selling off this site so i take it its legit

u can get a shit ton of stuff that companies dont want to put back in stock to fix so they sell it in lots cheap, this guy spends 8hrs a day shipping shit back n forth to people and makes some good money too

i was thinking about gettin some ipod parts n shit just to put back

heres a link to the site http://www.liquidation.com/wholesale-electronics.html

some of it is scratch n dent shit, or referbished stuff that stores dont want, and stuff people take back to the store and what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

see? http://www.liquidation.com/auction/view?id=3497513&convertTo=USD

shit like that is why i want to take a loan out at the bank and buy a bunch of shit and resale it, these are new to beat it all, thats a damn good deal for $22 each

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

some of there salvage stuff u can get new parts from dealextream for nearly nothing and fix em like new

i might get my christmas off this site or something i unno, need to make some side money

ipods anyone? there used but they work and i think this is a deal really

http://www.liquidation.com/auction/view?id=3479187&convertTo=USD

thanks nate, yeah i know i read though them before i made this thread lol, i didnt find one thing of anyone saying"ive beenscammed" etc etc... but.. there is one of their wearhouses or someshit in san jose, i was going to write them they arent seeing my mony unless i came to them and picked up.. im going to write them in a minute

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Chinese company. they do get things stupid cheap but ive never gotten a large product from a chinese company. if they are legit, itll probably take a month to get it.

I deal with these international websites alot, like factory direct from china for parts, etc

The sad thing is, I will bet money your tv is from China, so when you say you never gotten a large product from a chinese company, well you have, just didnt think about it.

All our american made speakers, the parts are all made in china, tvs, dvds, dvd players, cd players, computers, mac's ipods, you name it

I didn't look through the website much yet, but I think its just a factory direct store from china, and prices are low, just because there is no US Middle man to rake in the money

But imagine, DHL shipment from China on a 55" will be about $500 ATLEAST maybe up to $800, and no warranty

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived