Jeyrapboys jeep build FI AUDIO is in

Hope things go with your dad bro!

Thanks man i appricate it...

Trying to keep busy... Speaking of which check your decal thread... I posted one way i have been keeping busy there! :rofl:

Okay i couldnt get a video but i did get some pics

Engine shot 4.0 Inline 6 with new valve cover/gasket, Fuel rail, Air box, batt, intake manifold (junk yard) power steering pump All work done by me

100_1366.jpg

New starter battery With terminals (oreilly brand) but it does the job

100_1367.jpg

Cheap ass fuse holder and tsunami 8g power wire to the back

100_1368.jpg

Extra wire hiding under my back seat (rca's, Remote gain knob wire, Remote wire, Speaker wire (for stinger voltage meter) My amp was going to go here but i couldnt find a good ground and there would be no air circulation.

100_1369.jpg

Anyone on here that knows were a good ground is by the back seats are let me know

My amp wired up... Ignore all the wires i just pulled them all out yesterday when i was messing with the box

100_1371.jpg

My current ground. This is where the spare tire is supposed to go. Right next to the box. Its really ugly but it is a good ground

100_1372.jpg

Like i said anyone on here know where a good ground is let me know. Seatbelt bolts are a no... They are too damn hard to remove :lol:

You sure thats not a 4.0l i6?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

You sure thats not a 4.0l i6?

AM I SURE?! No but my uncle who is a mechanic says it is... Idk i just know how to take shit apart and put it back together...:rofl: I tought myself most of everything i know that way :good:

Tomorrow if i have the time i am going to try and find a new place for the amp :yahoo: Maybe on the back of the seat? IDK just yet... My first goal is to try and find a ground location thats decent. My current one is good but i like to have my wires hidden, when you look back there thats the first thing you see...

Tomorrow if i have the time i am going to try and find a new place for the amp :yahoo: Maybe on the back of the seat? IDK just yet... My first goal is to try and find a ground location thats decent. My current one is good but i like to have my wires hidden, when you look back there thats the first thing you see...

my ground is under my back seats :good:

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

AM I SURE?! No but my uncle who is a mechanic says it is... Idk i just know how to take shit apart and put it back together...:rofl: I tought myself most of everything i know that way :good:

Hate to break it to ya but its a 4.0. They never put anything bigger in em.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

my ground is under my back seats :good:

My buddy said any metal part On the body should be good... But i wanted my shit in and my current ground is like RIGHT THERE! LMFAO

Hate to break it to ya but its a 4.0. They never put anything bigger in em.

I really dont care... LOL that is just wanted my uncle said... Shit it runs and gets me where i need to go... Trying to do a engine swap soon tho. :spiteful:

Archived