xXRaMpOwNaGeXx Posted August 23, 2010 Report Posted August 23, 2010 DUDE ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS!!!!! I have had this mother fucker forever... I bought it to use as a game chair... Still do... LMFAO My armrests are fucked tho... yup i had 2 of them then sold 1 and the other 1 i took the arms off so it fits better at the desk and used them for scrap metal lol 96 GMC Jimmy Kenwood KDC-348U 2 SoundStream T4-15's BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs) Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs) 8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz 2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front 2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear My YouTube Link My Budget Build Log My New Build Log Team DBs (Driven By sound)
jeyrapboy Posted August 23, 2010 Author Report Posted August 23, 2010 yup i had 2 of them then sold 1 and the other 1 i took the arms off so it fits better at the desk and used them for scrap metal lol LOL i may take the left one off but the right one helps when i am at the computer filling out jobs apps... I put in 2 last night and it was like 3 hours long. Cuz of those "quizzes" That you take at like kroger and shit.
jeyrapboy Posted August 23, 2010 Author Report Posted August 23, 2010 Oh yeah and a update i MIGHT have some mickey Thompson Wheels for the jeep Thats is IF they fit... Theya are 15x10s They are currently on my buddys dads truck. So i am going over they HOPEFULLY tomorrow to see if they fit.
techforce Posted August 24, 2010 Report Posted August 24, 2010 Hey everyone... James wanted me to update everyone that his house was broken into and they stole his laptop, PS3, Digital Cam and games... I don't know how long he will be down...
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 Yea guys you heard it... I am on my mom computer. They got my laptop, my ps3, couple games, 2 of my moms guns. THAT WE KNOW OF! I got serials on the PS3, guns and the laptop... So JUST MAYBE.. But the fact that someone is running around with a stolen gun... Scares me... HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP IN MY FUCKIN ROOM!!!!!!!
BeatBox Posted August 24, 2010 Report Posted August 24, 2010 fuck thats sucks to hear, my house was broken into a few yrs back NOT A GOOD FEELING.
bigp_on_the_beat Posted August 24, 2010 Report Posted August 24, 2010 damn man that sucks! Hope you get ur stuff back. That's scary knowing someone stole your guns. No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 fuck thats sucks to hear, my house was broken into a few yrs back NOT A GOOD FEELING. Dude its all the way fucked up.. My Laptop has pictures on it of the jeep so they automatically know that i have a system now... They did not get my laptop power cord. I am pretty sure that they will try and pawn that anyways. That and maybe the ps3 But like i said we have serials I KNOW on my laptop and PS3... They guns i am not 100% sure..
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 damn man that sucks! Hope you get ur stuff back. That's scary knowing someone stole your guns. Yea I know dude... Even worse that someone i may or may not know was in my house.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.