Freshman6969 Posted August 24, 2010 Report Posted August 24, 2010 wow dude, thats scary, hope everything turns out alright, make sure you keep your car locked up too Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 wow dude, thats scary, hope everything turns out alright, make sure you keep your car locked up too It stays in a locked garage and the doors stay locked.. But "if they want it they will get it" Ya know.. Plus i just feel down right violated. FUCK... ANYONE comes in my house there life is in my hands... All i got to say.
craracer05 Posted August 24, 2010 Report Posted August 24, 2010 That really sucks to hear man I had a bunch of my shit stolen before it sucks ass!!!! On your install I have both my prime amps under my back seat and they never get hot so go for it!!!! 2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge 1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater 2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back
BulletInjection Posted August 24, 2010 Report Posted August 24, 2010 Yea guys you heard it... I am on my mom computer. They got my laptop, my ps3, couple games, 2 of my moms guns. THAT WE KNOW OF! I got serials on the PS3, guns and the laptop... So JUST MAYBE.. But the fact that someone is running around with a stolen gun... Scares me... HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP IN MY FUCKIN ROOM!!!!!!! Buy more guns. Man if I was you I would posted up at the fuckin pawn shops and on craigs list looking for those items and see if anyone hits you up about it. If you get a legit hit on some stuff you find where they live. Go meet up with them and follow them home... but thats just me My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 That really sucks to hear man I had a bunch of my shit stolen before it sucks ass!!!! On your install I have both my prime amps under my back seat and they never get hot so go for it!!!! Yea man im so pissed yet scared at the same time... I mean they KNOW whats in my house now... As far as the install as soon as i recoup and all i will get back to working on it. BUT idk when that will be... We have renters insurance... Which Covers the guns... BUT idk about my laptop and PS3... Honestly I never played the the ps3 BUT STILL!!!
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 Buy more guns. Man if I was you I would posted up at the fuckin pawn shops and on craigs list looking for those items and see if anyone hits you up about it. If you get a legit hit on some stuff you find where they live. Go meet up with them and follow them home... but thats just me Well around here if somethin is brought into a pawn shop the run the serials... But i am still putting the word out. I SWEAR TO GOD... WHEN I FIND THEM THERE LIFE IS IN MY HANDS!!!! ALSO I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY AUNTS RINGS ARE GONE!!!!
bassHZ Posted August 24, 2010 Report Posted August 24, 2010 Well around here if somethin is brought into a pawn shop the run the serials... But i am still putting the word out. I SWEAR TO GOD... WHEN I FIND THEM THERE LIFE IS IN MY HANDS!!!! ALSO I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY AUNTS RINGS ARE GONE!!!! damm jeyrap hope everything turns out good u sound pretty dangerous
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 damm jeyrap hope everything turns out good u sound pretty dangerous I am really cool till a low life piece of shit steals from me... The ps3 i never really played BUT STILL! That and i dont like the fact that there is stolen guns on the street... Plus they know what is in my house now...
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 Oh and to top it off it took the po po 20 mins to get here. They really didnt believe us... Bastards
jeyrapboy Posted August 24, 2010 Author Report Posted August 24, 2010 Well you guys i could barley sleep last night. Idk its just kind of weird, but anyways i am hoping to work on the truck today... But i cant get any pics sense them bastards stole the camera.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.