Jeyrapboys jeep build FI AUDIO is in

and step bars!

Yea the westin side steps were picked up by my parents for $40... when they retail for like $350... So i may take them off and try to sell them... IDK yet..

even more reason to take them off! they will get hung up on stumps and rocks!

need to lift it with some 33s!

Dude JOO spyin on me!!! Actually i thought about a 2.5 inch lift and some 31s to start...

If you take this thing off roading, you so gotta lose the bars lol. Maybe invest in a 4in lift and put some nice 31's on it with some black krawler wheels, that would look sharp.

Edit: Fail, didnt see the post ahead of me. 2.5in lift would have sligt rub, id say 4 so you get some pretty good flex. We have 2 jeeps. mines a cherokee 3in lift 34s (lots of trimming), then we have a grand cherokee 9in lift 36's 3/4 ton axles :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

If you take this thing off roading, you so gotta lose the bars lol. Maybe invest in a 4in lift and put some nice 31's on it with some black krawler wheels, that would look sharp.

Edit: Fail, didnt see the post ahead of me. 2.5in lift would have sligt rub, id say 4 so you get some pretty good flex. We have 2 jeeps. mines a cherokee 3in lift 34s (lots of trimming), then we have a grand cherokee 9in lift 36's 3/4 ton axles :D

Pure sex right there man... Yea i have some plans but being unemployed it putting a LOT of stuff on hold... Yea i might just go for a 3 or 3.5 inch lift i dont want to go to high... I also already plan on doin some font bumper trimming...

Something like this... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/zj-bumper-trim-header-panel-s-979753/ To give me more clearance off road... That and some recovery points...

It has been a ongoing battle... When i make the video i will include why i cant... but i was really wanting too...

i didnt really want to on mine, but after looking at pictures from before i dont kno why i didnt do it along time ago. the only thing i hated is the small bolts stick out but its all good.

i didnt really want to on mine, but after looking at pictures from before i dont kno why i didnt do it along time ago. the only thing i hated is the small bolts stick out but its all good.

Well see with mine ( i have my headliner ripped out) there is the small little nubs on the inside of the jeep that hold the bolts... When i unscrew the screws those holder things (lol) want to go with it... Which would leave holes in the roof... And i really dont have to time or money to be doin body work right now :rofl:

fill the holes with some silicone

i tell you now once you take it wheeling you will be constantly going threw parts

i have a 1990 chevy 2" body lift on 33s its not "big" yet.... but it is unstoppable the mud is rough on EVERYTHING you will NEVER have a clean truck underneath

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

fill the holes with some silicone

i tell you now once you take it wheeling you will be constantly going threw parts

i have a 1990 chevy 2" body lift on 33s its not "big" yet.... but it is unstoppable the mud is rough on EVERYTHING you will NEVER have a clean truck underneath

Well i dont take it off road too much... I needs a new trans... lol Its kind of iffy to say the least...

Clean Underneath? HA!!! Thats a good one!:rofl:

It dont stay clean when i am on the pavement!! lol

As far as parts i already know... This thing need some SERIOUS work but its a lot better then my old 92 chevy lumina... in the 9 months i owned it... I drove it 2 and put almost 4g In it...

Archived