Didnt know where to put this....needing some advice...

Ok so on 08/07/2009 at 08:11:20 A.M. a payment was made for $249..

Bad thing was it was to Dealer Cost Car Audio and I have yet to recieve the item...

After numerous emails and calls I keep going through the same routine. Put on hold and listen to music till I hang up, or get told they will look into it and email me back when its going to be shipped. Each time they say the same damn things and nothing ever happens. Ive tried to get a refund and nothing still. Almost a year later and no item or money back. Really frustrating :angry: . BTW im still going through the email process with them, they never email me back and I have to email them to respond to me.

i had the same problem with them. They will never give you a good number to reach anyone at. I never did get my product. I had to threaten to sue them to get my refund. I wish you luck here, not the first time ive heard bad things about them...

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Tons of people been scammed by them.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

First mistake, buying from dealercostcaraudio. Good luck ever getting a hold of them or getting your product since it's been over a year. Might as well take a trip to their corporate offices and demand them give you what you bought, gun in hand.

did you make the payment through paypal? if so why didnt you file a dispute through paypal or was it a check or credit card either way sounds like your screwed sorry to hear it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Probably am screwed but I still have the reciept for it. And NUMEROUS emails over the past year to them. I have them all printed out and in a folder. So I think I'm going to have to "sue" them. My dads friend is a lawyer and will help me out cause I just talked to him a week ago. BTW I bought from them cause hell their site looks legit, guess i was wrong. Oh and it was direct credit card and i have the billing statement in the same folder with it highlighted. Their phone number is a crock of shit..

Sue em for more than $249...WIN

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

well you have all the proper documentation of your purchase so go after there asses what a bunch of thieves

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Sue em for more than $249...WIN

x2 FTMFW

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png