Jump to content

Which Branch  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Navy Air Force Army



Recommended Posts

Posted

i thought about navy im pretty sure im too tall to fly so i would like to be a plane mechanic

I'm glad you took my advice last night we all know being in the front lines is fun and exciting I wanted to do that but I thought about my future after the military and marines gain no critical job skills so I went to the airforce knowing it it the smartest and highest paid branch many jobs make 100k+ in the civilian world I love every branch but I am proud to be in the airforce you could always do pararescue! The 2nd hardest job in the military

Posted

It's only an option when units have sudden bursts of alloted funds. Marine Corps can't afford to train everybody and have fancy things like the airforce does. And it's not a requirement (unit dependent) because they specialize in amphibious assault. Yes, I know you'll say you are too, but your (and Rangers') training is more technical, while FR is more tactical and we hammer on it.

I'm not trying to have a pissing contest like you, but I'm saying we each have our specialties. And MY unit was the very first to go into Iraq in November 2001 before anybody was there. I've been there a few times myself ya know.

EVERY Marine is trained as a rifleman. We all must accept that we will see combat and not be afraid, so you don't scare me there. I think you need to take a breather and realize you're butt hurt because people bash your service. I stated initially that we all have our bad asses, not that one was any better than the other.

shiiiiiiit when the kids and people are gone and you hear the icomm chatter you cant tell me the pucker factor wasnt there

Posted

I'm glad you took my advice last night we all know being in the front lines is fun and exciting I wanted to do that but I thought about my future after the military and marines gain no critical job skills so I went to the airforce knowing it it the smartest and highest paid branch many jobs make 100k+ in the civilian world I love every branch but I am proud to be in the airforce you could always do pararescue! The 2nd hardest job in the military

i love to quote this i can agree Thats why people chose the air force. because of after retirement jobs. due to me getting my red card with Air Traffic control i can do that in a civi job or do FBI anything government high end protection is always picked from Special forces guys its a great thing to do but you gota pick cant let all of what us guys are ranting about whos better make you decide

Posted

shiiiiiiit when the kids and people are gone and you hear the icomm chatter you cant tell me the pucker factor wasnt there

I'm not saying I wasn't a bit uneasy at times, I'm just saying his statement wasn't anything special.

But yes. My asshole did pucker.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted

Lol at marines that hate the airforce lol who calls in your airstrikes? SEAR? The Airforce? lmao

Actually, we call in our own, and fly our own, and monitor our own ASRs. Haven't you ever been to a TACC center?

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted

my rto called in our indirect and birds (rotary and fixed wing)

Similar to ours. And like every branch, we have limitations. That's why we have JTASRs as well.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...