Sonic Electronix

So after trying to buy the hifonics one from sonic.. they call me back after i placed the order and said the amp was trashed. They wouldnt work with me on any price and basically told me i would have to pay 40 more bucks for an amp any where close to the one i had already paid for. So screw it i got a refund and im back to square one

If you were smart..... You'd find a way to get $eighty more and get an AQ 1200... They are great amps. They'll play music all damn day full tilt, never get warm and put out rated. Solid amps. What's eighty bucks for a system. Not to mention, clean power too.

Edited by Blackedout

i installed 5 of them. No problems at all. One is in my girlfriend's mustang. I own the 3k version which is two of the 1500s in one case. No problems either.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

the AP isnt a great amp, but if you could do worse.

If it were me spending my money? Id save for a little longer and get a better amp. But if you want something NOW get the AP and dont look back.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert