My 360 Freezes Everytime! Muthe Fu*ker!

coolers can actually fuck up your xbox. i dont have first hand experience with it, but my friends tell me this and ive read reviews online about them. they can void your warranty too.

btw, vegas also messes up on ps3. it froze on me once, and then sometimes goes back to the main screen. i took the game back and it froze on me again (once) and went to the main screen twice. also lags a little bit even in split screen.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

coolers can actually fuck up your xbox. i dont have first hand experience with it, but my friends tell me this and ive read reviews online about them. they can void your warranty too.

btw, vegas also messes up on ps3. it froze on me once, and then sometimes goes back to the main screen. i took the game back and it froze on me again (once) and went to the main screen twice. also lags a little bit even in split screen.

yes coolers fuck ur xbox up! my buddy had one that melted to his xbox and when he told microsoft he had on he had to pay to get his xbox fixed it

i also heard it overheats ur board inside and frys it

Alpine IVA-W205

Hifonics XX-Hercules

Hifonics XX-Jupiter

O2 midranges

2 12" FI Qs

5 cube box tuned to 34 hz

oh ive got an even better one. One day I'll get the ring of fire and one day it works fine. the next day it works like shit then back to the ring of fire. Im waiting on my box from fuckusoft so I can send it in. that bitch about landed in the driveway on multiple occasions.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.