4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!

Man this build is looking sick!!

Mad respect on the van

I was wondering if you could give us a hand? I am building a marine box and am probably going to use the same method for the terminals. Do you know what metal finish you chose for the terminal bolts? Also, what size diameter are the bolts/nuts? I am only running a 14 gauge wire so I wouldnt need as much as what you have for the 8 gauge wire but I am just curious!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers in advance :drink40:

TY

Hi mate, they are just a normal silver non painted finish...the nuts and bolts were M10 or M12 from memory...I have it written down somewhere...if you need me to check

teamSPB

With me being me, I thought better of the 8's idea and sold them on...deciding on building a normal center console and something that looked a damn site prettier to...

With the 8's shifted, pen was put to paper again, and another design was knocked up...

This design is to house my;

Switches

Epicenter control

2 Voltmeters

Headunit

Air Ride controls

Buttons and read out for Epic 160

newconsole11.jpg

newconsole10.jpg

newconsole4.jpg

newconsole3.jpg

newconsole.jpg

newconsole5.jpg

newconsole6.jpg

newconsole15.jpg

newconsole13.jpg

newconsole16.jpg

teamSPB

thanks man. I ordered some hardware last night for two boxes I will be building. I am building a marine box, and wanted to use this method to keep air from leaking and because it looks pretty bad ass. I will be using stainless steel nuts bolts and washers, and will be using a set of chrome acorn nuts on the outside for a nice looking finish.

chrome-acorn-nuts-thumb.jpg

I have a thread on it right now in the Subwoofers/Enclosures section under "Speaker terminals on marine box"

I will be updating it when I get the hardware in the mail. Hoping to get a nice clean finished look after coating the box with resin, laying a flat black carpet and then topping it off with some chrome nuts.

cheers

TY

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

With me being very fussy about things being just how they should be (or they will bug me until I sort them!)...I wasnt happy with how the headunit was sitting...so time for more smoothing!

DSC05977.jpg

DSC05975.jpg

DSC05982.jpg

DSC05984.jpg

DSC05985.jpg

DSC05988.jpg

Tomo's installment....some cup holders! LOL!

teamSPB

With me being me, I thought better of the 8's idea and sold them on...deciding on building a normal center console and something that looked a damn site prettier to...

With the 8's shifted, pen was put to paper again, and another design was knocked up...

This design is to house my;

Switches

Epicenter control

2 Voltmeters

Headunit

Air Ride controls

Buttons and read out for Epic 160

newconsole11.jpg

newconsole10.jpg

newconsole4.jpg

newconsole3.jpg

newconsole.jpg

newconsole5.jpg

newconsole6.jpg

newconsole15.jpg

newconsole13.jpg

newconsole16.jpg

teamSPB

Got another question for you mate. How did you get the MDF to bend so well. I have researched bending MDF online and the only thing I can find is cutting slots on one side to allow the wood to bend. But it appears here that you did not cut any slots to bend the wood. Any advice would be great! Your build is coming out real clean. Cant wait for the end result.

Cheers

TY

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Archived