Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

WoW!

:trippy:

What an incredible build.

Respect!

:drink40:

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

Posted

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!

ALL 8's amps are now with us!!! Picked them up just before christmas...so that concludes the hardware list (apart from any fuse holders, extra cabling etc I might need!)

As normal, working on other projects (Focus, Corsa, Passat etc etc) alwas gets in the way of me working on the Previa...but I have managed to get bits and bobs done

Running the 4 amps now, the power supply is REALLY REALLY struggling! I dont really turn it up any more...I dont think its as loud as it was with the D5 in, but Ihavent set the gains etc...one thing is for sure though...the lows seem SOOO much more pronounced now...which is a good thing lol! Especially with the music I listen to!!!

An extra 4 amps

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

More strips cut to mount the amps on

IMG_1287.jpg

Carpeted and screwed in place

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

ALL amps are now up! I needed to drop the last amp down otherwise the tailgate wont shut!

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

The last 4 wont be wired up until the alts and batts are in!

teamSPB

Posted

Forgot to add...some people wanted to see how high the Priv is for daily drive...the rear I normally keep higher up to help with the ride...too little air means when I go over bumps the shocks can bottom out which aint the smoothest of things lol

Slammed

IMG_1303.jpg

Up

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

I do run it a bit lower on the back generally...but it all depends on the type of road im driving on....roads around here are terrible at the best of times!

Cant beat some slammage thought!!!

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

Also added some stickers!

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

teamSPB

Posted

your electrical requires more Vespene gas!

15" FI Q @ 1600 watts

box by DL Designz 2.8^3ft @ 32hz

saz-3000D @2 ohms

sax-100.2 @4 ohms

front stage - polk momo's

1/0 pos and neg runs to the back.

a crap ton of sound deading from secondskin.

143DB sealed on the windshield.

build log

Posted

That looks insane.

It does

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

Looks like ive won System Of the Month (SOTM) over on Steve Meades Forum!!!!!

Thanks goes out to 'General' who nominated me without me knowing

And the biggest thanks goes out to everyone who voted for me!!! HUGE thanks to you all!!!

Keep tuned for more build action!

teamSPB

Posted

Watching this still. Please send them SMDs some hellish power already!!

Each SMD is getting approx 2.2kwrms according to the specs...but having a 60-70a alt and normal batteries sucks big time!!! Power supply is dead basically lol! Im gonna be working on the brackets next week amongst customer cars so will let you know how I get on!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2856 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...