Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just read this.

Great work bro!!! The battery cover looks absolutly amazing.

Are you running step downs to drip your voltage formyour 12 volt accessories?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Just read this.

Great work bro!!! The battery cover looks absolutly amazing.

Are you running step downs to drip your voltage formyour 12 volt accessories?

Hi mate, thanks for the praise...

I decided against the step down now...I can charge upto 16.5v no problem :) I could probably push it more, but no point with the batteries...the headunit, mid amps, ecu, bulbs, dash etc etc all seem happy with the higher voltages...ive even taken it on a 150mile round trip and all was ok!

What had always been on the back of my mind, was if an alt was to pack up and say the reg burns out or something to make it shoot out 18v, the car has to be ready for that...and it being a 1993 Previa...I always knew there wouldnt be anything 'sophisticated' on the vehicle in terms of fancy ECU's, sensors etc that the cars now come with.

teamSPB

Posted

Been working on the rear of the vehicle slowly...still not at the work rate I need to be ready for Modded Nats :(

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

Working out recesses for LED's

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

teamSPB

Posted

Ive recently been getting a few questions about the steering wheel....its a Simoni Racing explorer, I bought it off R-Tec in St Albans....I have got to know a guy there called Jason (one of the sales staff and not the workshop guy lol), and he sorted me out with a BRILLIANT price for the wheel and boss!

If any accessories are what you are after, then he will definately be the guy to speak to! Would be great if you could mention my name to! R-tec can be had on 01727 790 100 Great bunch of guys and Alex helped me no end!

The size is 350mm which is PERFECT for the size of vehicle...looks tiny in the thing! I cant imagine what a 280mm steering wheel will look like PMSL!!!

DSC01948.jpg

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

Also got these lovely boxes thanks to the new GZ distributors CAD!

DSC01984.jpg

They are the bridging modules I have been waiting for! These will allow me to externally strap the amps together and fingers crossed, allow me to get the SAME output from each amp rather than different outputs like when using the master/slave function!

IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

In order for me to use them, I need to split the input signal 4 times...rather than buying loads of Y-leads, I bought some bits from Maplin and got the soldering iron out!

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01994.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

DSC02009.jpg

Too much for one day?

teamSPB

Posted

Ive recently been getting a few questions about the steering wheel....its a Simoni Racing explorer, I bought it off R-Tec in St Albans....I have got to know a guy there called Jason (one of the sales staff and not the workshop guy lol), and he sorted me out with a BRILLIANT price for the wheel and boss!

If any accessories are what you are after, then he will definately be the guy to speak to! Would be great if you could mention my name to! R-tec can be had on 01727 790 100 Great bunch of guys and Alex helped me no end!

The size is 350mm which is PERFECT for the size of vehicle...looks tiny in the thing! I cant imagine what a 280mm steering wheel will look like PMSL!!!

DSC01948.jpg

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

Also got these lovely boxes thanks to the new GZ distributors CAD!

DSC01984.jpg

They are the bridging modules I have been waiting for! These will allow me to externally strap the amps together and fingers crossed, allow me to get the SAME output from each amp rather than different outputs like when using the master/slave function!

IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

In order for me to use them, I need to split the input signal 4 times...rather than buying loads of Y-leads, I bought some bits from Maplin and got the soldering iron out!

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01994.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

DSC02009.jpg

Too much for one day?

teamSPB

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 8397 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...