Sonic Electronix

I am doing a project where I have to build an interactive powerpoint presentation. I've Chosen to do this on Car Audio. I am curious if I can get some help on some brands though, so I can try to use only quality brands for subs, amps, components. And for amps I want to try and keep it CEA-Compliant amps. I also plan to try and have at least 10 different brands for each section, but more if I can get enough for all sections. I know of a few or at least think I do, they are as follows:

Subs

Fi, AA, DC Audio, Digital Designs, SSA, Sundown, RE Audio, Incriminator Audio, Rockford Fosgate, American Bass, Audio Que

Amps

US Amps, Diablo Audio Technologies, Crescendo Audio, Soundstream, Rockford Fosgate, Stetsom, Sundown

Components

Need lots of help here

I think the rest of presentation I got the info for already, but I want to know what everyday Audiophiles suggest as quality brands

any help is greatly appreciated adn Ill post my rpesenation up if anyone wants, when it is done

Edited by kynto

I am doing a project where I have to build an interactive powerpoint presentation. I've Chosen to do this on Car Audio. I am curious if I can get some help on some brands though, so I can try to use only

might wanna finish what you were saying before we can help you :P

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

might wanna finish what you were saying before we can help you :P

lol i noticed that and went right away and edited it and fixed it, the site is really messed at school and they wont let me put firefox on computer, they use IE and it make each post take up nearly a whole page (equal to scrolling through like 10 reasonably sized posts) and when it ry to reply or post it moves so I cant hit the button, very weird

but its been fixed, right now im making the background and buttons for the presentations

my pages will be, in no particular order

subs

amps

component speakers

wiring (will consist of wiring diagrams)

the big 3

alternators and where you can get good ones for car audio

batteries and good brands (i may need help on this one, i know of kinetik, xs power, optima)

t/s parameters

different wire gauge sizes

termlab

enclosures

dynamat (various brands)

also every image i have has to be credited and linked, so every image of a sub or amp will be linked to the company that owns it adn same goes to any other picutre i use

Replace RF subs with TREO,

And in the amps section replace RF with Phoenix Gold and add Audison and Zpaco, McIntosh at least.

Speakers: Morel, Dynaudio, Hertz, CDT, PG Elite, Focal, Image Dynamics...

What about HU's? Clarion, Eclipse, Alpine...

Wire: Stinger, Phoenix Gold

Edited by smgreen20

www.phoenixphorum.com

Setup

HU: Eclipse AVN6620

Amp: Audison LRx5.1k

Mids: 6 1/2" Silver Flute's

Tweets: Clarion SSS601

No rears

Subs: (2) TREO SSi12.22's

Processing: Audio Control DQS, Phoenix Gold BassCube

Clarion Collector

HEAD UNITS:

7770 w/920EQ w/2nd 920EQ display

ADCS-1 w/CDC605

5780CD

DRX9375r w/DPH9300

DRX9575Rz w/DPH7500z* (*1 of2)

DRX9675z (2X)

AutoPC 310

HX-D10 w/DPH910

DXZ615 w/DPH7500z* (*2 of 2)

CDC655

DRX8275 w/DPH9100

DRX7475

5632CD

AMPS:

A007-w

1800A

A1200

A500

APA4200

APA4320

APX400.4M

SPEAKERS:

SSS601 (2X)

SRC4650

SRC5752

SEC571

SEW5107

lol i noticed that and went right away and edited it and fixed it, the site is really messed at school and they wont let me put firefox on computer, they use IE and it make each post take up nearly a whole page (equal to scrolling through like 10 reasonably sized posts) and when it ry to reply or post it moves so I cant hit the button, very weird

but its been fixed, right now im making the background and buttons for the presentations

my pages will be, in no particular order

subs

amps

component speakers

the big 3

batteries and good brands (i may need help on this one, i know of kinetik, xs power, optima)

t/s parameters

termlab

enclosures

dynamat (various brands)

also every image i have has to be credited and linked, so every image of a sub or amp will be linked to the company that owns it adn same goes to any other picutre i use

subs

Orion, Alpine, DO FUNKY PUPS I DARE YOU!, RF, RE, Sundown, Treo, DC, Sound Digital, IA,

amps

treo, re, sundown, DC(yes they have a few amps), US amps, orion,

RE, alpine,

component speakers

orion, rainbow, focal,hertz, beyma ( idk the correct name someone correct me)

well if you mean speaker wiring then

if you mean wire, KNU, pheniox gold, kicker, stinger, monster, DB link, Install bay, sound quest, Q power, welding cable

the big 3

alt-batt

batt-ground

engine-ground

DC power, iraggi, mechman, ohio gen

sprinter, energizer??!, stinger

t/s parameters

nooo idea

4/0,2/0,1/0,0,2,4,6?,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26(smallest?)

termlab

termlab.com

enclosures

bandpass,t-line,ported,sealed...theres a few more im forgetting

dynamat (various brands)

dynomat,secondskin,peel and seal

Replace RF subs with TREO,

And in the amps section replace RF with Phoenix Gold and add Audison and Zpaco, McIntosh at least.

Speakers: Morel, Dynaudio, Hertz, CDT, PG Elite, Focal, Image Dynamics...

What about HU's? Clarion, Eclipse, Alpine...

Wire: Stinger, Phoenix Gold

why replace rf?!?!?!? there cea iirc, and isent mcintosh for home audio?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

why replace rf?!?!?!? there cea iirc, and isent mcintosh for home audio?

There is McIntosh for car audio too. It's crazy!

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

awesome, lots of info thanks a lot

there can be more than 10, i just wanted at least 10, if theres enough ill go 15-20

thanks for the details freshman, that will save me a bit of time

im hoping this will prove slightly educational, too many people around where i live are all about kicker and mtx cause all we have is the mass produced brands, or got pay extra to get something from a local shop which there is not much of

@smgreen20, you are right i forgot about h/u's i will have to check out some of the brands for them as well, im a pioneer guy myself so i havent looked much into other h/u's

i just now thought, i could also do a section for specialty items like ipads or carputers, dunno if there is enough ehre to make a whole section on

are there sites that specialize in information only on quality brands? curious cause i basically have to create a website that will work in powerpoint, just wondered since i got all the layout and info done once this project is complete and i can host online for free, maybe i could put this up as an informational site for quality car audio brands

Subs- Fi, DD, IA, JL, RE older models, DC, ...If you're going to include RF make sure you do the hx2 or TRF.

components- audison, hertz, image dynamics, morel, focal, rainbow, seas.

Amps- RF, Audison, Mcintosh, PG older models (maybe a pic of frankampstein or something cool from the era), PPI older, Zapco, Zed.

Source- Nakimichi, RF, Eclipse, Alpine, Pioneer, clarion (whi invented the first car radio btw, actually blaupunkt actually claims the same thing).

Wire- RF, Kicker, Stinger, Knu.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

thanks everyone for helping

i plan to get 1 picture for each brand, sub, amp, battery etc., and then the pictures will be linked to the company websites

hopefully ill get all the good brands in, if i end up working this into a site, maybe more can be added later