Sonic Electronix

wait... they are rated at 1ohm to do 3000w but he got 2600w at 3.7ohm and 12.5v? :bull:

something doesnt add up.

3000 at 2 ohms...

but i talked to bigpimpin91 last night, and he said he got 1700 rms out of 1 with a rise to 7 ohms.... but i know eric wont believe that..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i just looked at audiopipe.com and they list it at 1ohm. :shrug:

AudioPipe-Catalog-2008-pg21.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I would buy two of these before I even thought about audiopipe.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p6835/DSC10001--MB-Quart-1-Ch-1000-Watt-Amplifier.htm

because the only thing you can say is *audiopipe is shit... you say the internals suck... but for 300, what can you find thats better? your comparing a 600$ amp most of the time to a 300$ one... which is retarded... like i said before, there is a hell of alot better than your precious sundown

so unless you can generally give a amp in the price range that the OP will say, dont post dump stupid ass shit.. which is what you do..

for under 400$ the AP is actually a decent amp, when you get the $ to really spend, yes, of course sundown is better, but not everyone has sundown money, which is what you fail to realize... people make due with what they can get.. and audiopipe does damn near rated..

if you want to keep comparing amps, how about your precious sundown 4500s price vs my stetsom 7k2ds price... same price and stetsom is a hell of alot more powerful... but wait, its not made with sundown materials so it sucks....

oh, you will come back with saying it fries tinsels... guess what i tried to fry my tinsels... couldnt do it...after almost 6 months of abuse from my stetsom and my tinsels still look brand new... so you can throw that out the window...

honestly, if all you are going to do is post dump, stop posting in these threads...

If you would open your fucking eyes and read, I DID suggest amps that were in his price range. I'm done arguing with you, waste of time.

sorry to add to all this but i have to...

1st off sundown does NOT use the best parts. do a search for the brand of caps they use and you will find tons of people talking about how shitty they are and how they blow up for "no reason". they are used in samsung TV power supplies and seem to be a high failure point.

about AP. just because someone uses a product and loves it doesnt mean it is good. my 1st amp was a legacy and i loved it. how many people have never used one and know its crap? probably all of you and so do i now.

i think eric's (and my) opinion on AP is mostly the lack of proof. anyone that has an AP amp, just get yourself a clamp meter and see how well they really do. or if anyone is close to me ill clamp it. im very interested to see how they do. until i see testing i have no proof that they are not crap.

Thank you.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i just looked at audiopipe.com and they list it at 1ohm. :shrug:

AudioPipe-Catalog-2008-pg21.jpg

1 ohm stable per channel, its 2 1500s strapped inside the casing.. its 2 ohms bridged for 3000 rms

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ah, i just saw the bridged pic. i just went for the specs list.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yeah this is the actual specs, that spec on that is fucked up some one seen class D and guessed it was 3000 at 1 ohm

IMG00214-20090223-1605.jpg

But for bigpimpin91 getting 1700 rms out of a amp at 7 ohms, I can believe it can do 3k at 2 ohms...

Team DC Audio

Fuck I have an ap 3500.qd that's pushinnh. 4000 watts at 12v so don't say there not worth it

unless you have proof... eric wont believe you... so can you do a clamp test on youtube and prove it?

Team DC Audio

Archived