Amp Testing Results

Loud Avalanche

Dash I think is mid range stuff

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

LMAO at stetsom. 1 hot and ground does 14k.... right..... good info my good sir

yeah i was looking at that. the only thing i can think of using 1 0ga. inputs on a 14k is for efficiency. but id say if u r wanting a stetsom 14K watts then yur not to much worried about efficiency.

yeah i was looking at that. the only thing i can think of using 1 0ga. inputs on a 14k is for efficiency. but id say if u r wanting a stetsom 14K watts then yur not to much worried about efficiency.

Honestly any one who would own this amp, should know how to properly hook it up. A lot of people run solid copper into the terminals off the batteries, or extremely extremely short run of 1/0 from the batts.

I am getting one of the 14k's and plan on running 10 1/0 into it (5 to each in), and its only going to be about 14" from my batteries.

Fact is if your stuck on the amp only having 1 1/0 input, and you can figure out how to put more into it, then the amp isn't for you.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

• 3 months later...

LMAO at stetsom. 1 hot and ground does 14k.... right..... good info my good sir

Your laughing at this just shows how little you actually know. Please please give more stupid comments to incriminate yourself further!

1. The length of the wire affects the amount of current it can carry. (1 foot of 1/0 or less could take care of the supply demand of these amps)

2. Something like this will get you all the power you need.

DSCN0675.jpg

Your laughing at this just shows how little you actually know. Please please give more stupid comments to incriminate yourself further!

1. The length of the wire affects the amount of current it can carry. (1 foot of 1/0 or less could take care of the supply demand of these amps)

DSCN0675.jpg

WHere u got them at? pm me wit the info plz..thankx

1997 Honda Accord

24 10's mid bass

8 tweets

2 dc xl 18"s

6 zapco ref 1000

2 ref 750

2 ref 350

Subscribe to me on you tube and rate

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaHeLLb0Y

DSCN0675.jpg

how can i get my hand on ssome of those i need that for the SD smps!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Ive heard toolmaker dude on caco i think makes those kind of things, ask dwright i believe he got something from him.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived