Gq85 Posted July 29, 2007 Report Posted July 29, 2007 I'm trying to bypass the factory amp to install the new H/U I just purchased. Only problem is I don't know where it's located. Anyone know where it's at?. Thanks in advance.
BassJunkie Posted July 29, 2007 Report Posted July 29, 2007 just run new speaker wires, would be a better idea since the truck is over 10 years old 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
pstone11 Posted July 29, 2007 Report Posted July 29, 2007 just run new speaker wires, would be a better idea since the truck is over 10 years old Agreed!! Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Gq85 Posted July 29, 2007 Author Report Posted July 29, 2007 just run new speaker wires, would be a better idea since the truck is over 10 years old I thought about that but I just much rather bypass the factory amp since I already purchased the wiring to bypass. Besides it would be a pain to run new wire I really don't feel like going through that trouble.
pstone11 Posted July 29, 2007 Report Posted July 29, 2007 I did a lottle googling for you - all the other forums say that it's behind the right rear inetrior panel in the cargo space. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Eric Posted July 29, 2007 Report Posted July 29, 2007 pstone11 is right. Mine is a 97 and that's where mine is. It sucks taking that panel off too.. It's all one piece
n8ball2013 Posted July 30, 2007 Report Posted July 30, 2007 pstone11 is right. Mine is a 97 and that's where mine is. It sucks taking that panel off too.. It's all one piece yup passenger side panel. and it sucks to get to. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Gq85 Posted July 30, 2007 Author Report Posted July 30, 2007 Alright well thanks for the help. I'll try to get that done this weekend.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.