Medical marijuana to be OK in some VA clinics

i'm sorry if i offended you by using my brother as an example that was justifiable. considering the fact that myself and my little brother were there sitting there while it happened me being 3 my little brother being 1 i think i can use it as an example. you don't know him you don't know me for that matter. you just hate the fact that my answer was justifiable and all you could do is say i don't have the right to say that because it didn't happen to me.

and you said yourself you got professional help. so you didn't just cope on your own. all i'm saying is that if they want to smoke pot then smoke but don't blame it on needing it. i feel they should get professional help WAY before they start taking "medical drugs".

i'm sorry i disagree with you but your opinion is not the only one that matters. i'm not saying i don't understand your point of view i just disagree. i am finished responding to this thread because i'm not here to argue just threw out my point of view.

1. You are not a victim of sexual abuse, you are a secondary victim, therefore you can not sit here and argue the point all raped victims should be allowed to smoke because of what happened to them.

2. This has nothing to do with the sexually abused or raped. This thread is about the United States Veterans.

3. You reside in Canada. A completely different country.

4. This is not a debate, this will be happening as of January 2011.

Now if you would like to have a conversation about sexual abuse and rape and its effects and treatments then by all means feel free to start a thread, but it does not belong in this one. Thank You.

(To the Mods and Admins if anything I have said is out of line dont hesitate to let me know)

But yet you smoke it, maybe every so often but you still illegally purchase it so whats your reasoning behind it??

So its ok for you to use just to get high, but its not ok in your eyes for our service men and women who come back missing an arm or two, a leg or two, or come back blind, or paralyzed? And also suffer from severe PTSD who's wives can't even go to touch them to wake them up without being put in a choke hold. Or can't even enjoy the 4th of July without having flashbacks of mortar attacks?? Thats including those who served in Vietnam.

There's a reason behind in which our Military Medical and Psychiatrist personnel feel that THC would be a treatment for some of our Veterans.

my gosh...grits...you are just too simple. yes i smoke weed, and do so proudly. in my state it is LEGAL and i never buy weed as i grow my own stuff. stop assuming stuff, you just look dumb. but i smoke because i choose to, i dont use excuses to explain why i smoke, i said this in post one and apparently i need to say it again because some people are too simple to understand.

medical use...yes. mental trauma...MAKES NO SENSE. and i may not have been in a car bombing, or watched children die, or wake up every morning in a different country with blood and dirt dried to my skin. but my father did, and heaps of aquaintances, as well as 10 of my very good friends where only 7 returned. 3 of those 7 injured in attacks, but still served other terms. NOT ONE OF THEM SMOKES WEED TO ESCAPE. not even for the chronic pain and soreness in their healed wounds.

but what i have experienced has also been pretty harsh. yes ive been shot, and stabbed, and witnessed some mentally haunting things, but i dont smoke weed FOR ANY OF MY PAST EXPERIENCES. i have scars, soreness in my wrist where a screwdriver ripped through the bone. nope, not smoking because of that. buried my fiance, and buried a best friend, nope. not smoking to escape those things either. my point is, if you can gather enough brain cells to think about it, is that physical uses i can understand but mental trauma doesnt make sense to me. weed solves NOTHING other than making you forget for a little time. you might as well tell them to go and get plastered every time they cant sleep. everyone deals with things in different ways, and i know im different from the next, but i still do not see it helping anything with mental trauma.

and please try to understand this, PEOPLE WHO ARE COPPING OUT does mean everyone who uses it is copping out. i think my statement is pretty accurate and specific when i say PEOPLE WHO ARE COPPING OUT. i have every right to use pain and mental trauma as an excuse for smoking weed, but i dont. because i dont need to cop out. i can admit i smoke it because i want to. maybe youre not too familiar with some of the cases where people were "prescribed" medical marijuana for chronic pain that have been reviewed in court in california. one comes to mind from a couple months ago where guy was using marijuana for his back pain. what was his job? a telephone line repairman. yeah...his pain must have been unbearable.

and get off the other guys jock for bringing up something he didnt personally go through. im sure you didnt experience vietnam, or iraq, or missing limbs, or blindness so maybe YOU should not talk about experiences YOU didnt go through. or does the rule only apply to others than yourself?

side note: it becoming legal does not mean the topic is closed for discussion otherwise this thread would not have been created. laws can change, as well as social opinion.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I have to say from my Law enforcement standpoint tho the only thing i dont like about this legalization is that i know there will be people taht are smoking the weed and then getting behind the wheel then operating their vehicles.

Contrary to popular belief being high and operating a vehicle is just as dangerous as being drunk behind the wheel

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌