DeepHitters Magazine is back!!

are you guys going to be partnering with big car audio companys and shops and such? also i have to agree with der on the SOTM winners in the mag and promotion and stuff, does the NY area count for jersey? :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I can't wait for the mag to drop again. Beast told me that you motivated him to do it so thanks for doing that. The magazine should do real well with all you guys involved and all the stuff ya'll want to do. I hope you guys the best as you already know that i will get one as soon as it drops

A&O

With you running it trippi, aside from my other post in this thread, can you make sure there is no bashing/fighting and stuff... honestly that kind of attitude is an annoyance now

and im speaking from the past.. when beast first made his appearance here... I hope its not history repeating its self.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

are you guys going to be partnering with big car audio companys and shops and such? also i have to agree with der on the SOTM winners in the mag and promotion and stuff, does the NY area count for jersey? :)

Honestly, without doing something similar for other high profile CA sites, I don't think that's a great idea. I think that can cause some resentment in other forums for "not being good enough".

I'd say you profile a vehicle every month, but don't make it centered around a single site. If unification of the hobby is what these guys are after, I don't think that's the best decision.

Then again, I'm a relative noob to this.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Honestly, without doing something similar for other high profile CA sites, I don't think that's a great idea. I think that can cause some resentment in other forums for "not being good enough".

I'd say you profile a vehicle every month, but don't make it centered around a single site. If unification of the hobby is what these guys are after, I don't think that's the best decision.

Then again, I'm a relative noob to this.

other sites can host a SoTM and all that, they choose not 2.. i dont see why putting up a SoTM winner in every month mag would be a bad idea, it promotes peoples rides, who are trying to get their name out there, and worked really hard to win the SoTM here..

granted, I am one of them, and would like that as well, since i am still trying to get the integra out there more, and promote our hobby as a positive thing

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

from the explanation I got from Beast is that he is handing over 95% of the decision to trippi with him Oking the final versions but he did say that it will be professional now. He will have a small section for bullshiting (about one feature per book) that rest is all what trippi wants to do. He's stepping back and handling the administration side of things

Archived