Missing Disk Drive?

if you open the files that you described with just letters and numbers that is because they are not meant to be opened that are program language and notepad is the default when you open things like that i would just delete the whole file if there is no personal information there

Are you sure thats okay? I dont to delete something that could fuck up my computer.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

well where is the folder

how big is the folder

if the folder isnt taking up that much space and your computer isnt crashing or anything leave it but if that one folder is like a gb of more id say delete it depending on the location

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

well where is the folder

how big is the folder

if the folder isnt taking up that much space and your computer isnt crashing or anything leave it but if that one folder is like a gb of more id say delete it depending on the location

No. it isnt big. I'll leave it for now. lol. But any ideas on where my D drive could have gone?

check the wires like someone said before thats what it sounds like to me im no pro though if you cant figure it out its best to take it somewhere and tell them the problems youre having

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

check the wires like someone said before thats what it sounds like to me im no pro though if you cant figure it out its best to take it somewhere and tell them the problems youre having

Sounds expensive. makes me just want to uy a new and better laptop cuz this thing is old and beat.

probably a registry error....do some googling on disk drives pertaining to your specific computer and registry...dont change anything unless you're 100% comfortable lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

probably a registry error....do some googling on disk drives pertaining to your specific computer and registry...dont change anything unless you're 100% comfortable lol

Funny you say that, because the infected file malware found was a corrupted incomplete registry file. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

• 2 weeks later...

Does the drive have power to it? e.g. does the little light come on on it? if it does and your computer isnt detecting it it could be your drivers for it. Go to the cd drive manufacture's website , type in the model number and see if they have drivers for it

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Does the drive have power to it? e.g. does the little light come on on it? if it does and your computer isnt detecting it it could be your drivers for it. Go to the cd drive manufacture's website , type in the model number and see if they have drivers for it

Or he could check the ide/sata cable like I suggested a fucking week ago because it could still function as long as the power cable is plugged in, but it obviously wont be seen by the computer if it isn't connected to the mobo.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.