Sonic Electronix

me and skittlesRgood are on the right page. i would like everyone else to stop talking.

hey man, everything kranny said is exactly the same as what im saying. he is a good person to listen to. once you brush off good advice i stop helping.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i would like a nice steak dinner.

shit in one hand and with in the other. see what hand fills up faster. :lol:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

im very serious. the port in the vid is very small. i mean i can go smaller like... 9x9x 14"l. wouldnt want to go much smaller than that man. itll give you more output than that tiny port.

my box is 4cubes with two 6" round ports.

alright but i mean even 9x9x14 is to big lol. well its to long. can we make it bigger? but shorter?

im saying the max port length i can have is like 11" i think

me and skittlesRgood are on the right page. i would like everyone else to stop talking.

what the fuck seriously kid? this is a forum where everyone expresses their opinions. my "opinions" are straight up facts and noone has corrected me in the past few months (except for like one person) so i think my information is pretty god damn reliable.

No, you need to stop talking and start listening to advice being given, these guys are trying to help and you are acting like you know it all when you don't.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hey man, everything kranny said is exactly the same as what im saying. he is a good person to listen to. once you brush off good advice i stop helping.

oh.. damn..

well thanks anyways

alright but i mean even 9x9x14 is to big lol. well its to long. can we make it bigger? but shorter?

im gonna keep giving info, i dont give a shit if you think the only person you can talk to is skittles. a bigger port that is shorter will yield a higher tuning and a "peakier" box (higher notes play ALOT louder than lower notes). 9x9 is not big...thats in the range of the correct amount of area for a 6cuft box.

bigger port needs to be longer for the same tuning so... no.

why only 11"? bracing? well i would tell you to do my 1st port suggestion as a slot port on the bottom of the box. run a 1.5" dowel from the top of the box to the top of the middle of the port, then another 1.5" dowel on the inside of the port under that. not a problem at all.

No, you need to stop talking and start listening to advice being given, these guys are trying to help and you are acting like you know it all when you don't.

bro.. i havent acted like i know anything, i hate when 5 people are telling me the same info but explaining it differently. i would rather have 1 guy tell me.

when people say "if you make a new box, you can tune it to 26hz"... its stupid. im trying to work with what i have

of course i can comepletely re-design something and tune it to something else..

im gonna keep giving info, i dont give a shit if you think the only person you can talk to is skittles. a bigger port that is shorter will yield a higher tuning and a "peakier" box (higher notes play ALOT louder than lower notes). 9x9 is not big...thats in the range of the correct amount of area for a 6cuft box.

i wouldnt define "peakier" as playing higher notes louder than lower ones. i would define it as playing a shorter range of frequencies before the woofer begins to unload above / below tuned frequency.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived