Second Skin Audio

12" Planet Audio Big Bang???

ive heard about these subs in various threads and yesterday in this thread someone posted a link (can't recall which thread it was) and i was looking at the specs(BB12D) which seem very good 95 db efficiency 1w/1m, 3" VC, good freq response and works good in about a 1.75cu ft box and their very affordable. has any body used one of these, how well does it perform and what's it comparable to?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

i had a set of big bang 15s on a big bang 1000.1 a few years ago. they sounded pretty good. the price i paid for everything made it better. i did a direct swap from kicker cvr 15s and it was a night and day difference. my friend now has the system in his jeep playing just as good as the day i sold it to him.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I mean Planet Audio is by no means a Top Notch system but for the price and how they perform they are great woofers. My cousin had 2 of the 12's in his 240SX hatch and they were hella loud so its a good investment

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

do you think they can hang with L7's on rated power, my brother in law is set on square subwoofers idky, he could get a pair of used 12" L7's for 280 if these subs are better ill try to convince him to get these, they're like 210 for a new pair on ebay from vminnovations.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

allright thx for the input bro, so for the money their not that bad?

had two big bang 15's in a downfire box 7 cubes total on my vx 2200D in my chevy colorado ext cab made the wipers dance on the windshield dash flexed like crazy and it made your back itch from the seats vibrating so you could say I was happy with them

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

how did they compare to your now single mmatts?

i have a 12" big bang off a rx-2400 at 2 ohms and i did a 137.xx at the head rest

there good sub for the price but there is better

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i had a set of big bang 15s on a big bang 1000.1 a few years ago. they sounded pretty good. the price i paid for everything made it better. i did a direct swap from kicker cvr 15s and it was a night and day difference. my friend now has the system in his jeep playing just as good as the day i sold it to him.

Night and day difference??? which way , the cvr's louder, or the pa bb's louder???

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

what would you compare them to bro? Type R's, L7's, L5's, DB Drive Platinums anything around that area, reason being that's almost all they carry locally.