Can get a great deal on 5 rims+tires for, but the question is can my car even work in 18's? or are they too big?

Ive seen it done and i dont think you have to do any work to make them fit.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Can get a great deal on 5 rims+tires for, but the question is can my car even work in 18's? or are they too big?

What size are the tires.

They should fit.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

oh man the second one looks just like mine, cept for the rims obviously. lo pros.. is that low profile tires? and what do you mean 30 series? sorry literally just now getting into my rims of my car and trying to learn everything lol

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

oh man the second one looks just like mine, cept for the rims obviously. lo pros.. is that low profile tires? and what do you mean 30 series? sorry literally just now getting into my rims of my car and trying to learn everything lol

30 series would be how thin the tire would be

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

ahh! If I go too thin could my shit get fucked up by a pothole? lol

Ya man potholes are bad especially wit some thin ass tires but theyll look great though!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe