stinger volt meter problems.

soo i went to start my car the other day and noticed my voltmeter only said 1x.x (the X = blank)

and when i started it the same.

today it worked fine but later on

WITH THE IGNITION OFF AND KEY IN MY POCKET

bass001.jpg

WHEN I TURN THE IGNITION ON

bass002.jpg

does anybody know what this is? ive checked all the connections. is it just a bad meter?

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Well its either broke or your batteries are giving it fucked up readings...so idk what you expect to be told. :D

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

you're experiencing a common issue with those meters.

the 3 stingers i've owned have done the same thing ("stinger" lights up, but no voltage reads)

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

you're experiencing a common issue with those meters.

the 3 stingers i've owned have done the same thing ("stinger" lights up, but no voltage reads)

you kno how to fix this dont u?

u take the cover off the meter, take the circuit board out of meter and on the back side theres a lil square box on the board right below the stinger logo and i had to short it out for it to work right, but it always fuks up when u leave it up when u go from acc to on and start, gets all kinds of fuked up and meter cuts off and distplays no voltage, i wired it to a switch but i have to cut it off everytime i crank my truck or it will mess up again

are these meters known for this or are these cheap ones u get from ebay for $14 or so referbs? and if not is there a way to keep it from doing this other than cut it on when i want to see voltage?

and has anyone else had any issues with theres doing this?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived