Posted Image

Needs paint. Here's a few pics from the show, thanks to derik.

I played around on the t/l a bit, I scored a sealed up 150.x @ 30hz, 152.6 @ 43hz. When we were looking at it, there were two vibrations hitting over 150db that brought my score down to 152.6 from 158 and change. :( One thing was the sunroof (which was blown off track by the end of the show), there were also about 7-8 other vibrations that were very very loud. Hoping to get that fixed a bit and get that up to around 155 or so, off the stock charging I wouldn't complain.

Posted Image, set a state record beginner hardcore, sandbagged quite a bit too.

Posted Image

Like I said, full tilt those subs are getting a lucky 1000 watts each (especially with the factory charging system.) Can't wait to crank it up on them once I get those alternators.

Short hair trick vid. USDA- White girl:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Here's a few pics from the show, thanks to derik.

No problem man. Thanks to you for those boxes. Congratulations on the new beginner hardcore state record. Your hairtricks were definitely a highlight of the show. I hope you can make it to the next one on the 22nd. I'm gonna spend some time practicing on the TL and be prepared for you in BassRace next time.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Excellent work man! Now upgrade that electrical and watch them really come to life!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

sick i want to see you vs steve and see who wins

No, I'm sure he would :)

He's got much more work into his, and I'm sure his electrical system is soo much beefier it's rediculous. Steve meade is the man, and I don't plan on challenging him by any means. Some one else said something on another forum about 'make steve meade style vids' or something:

NO! There is good reason why so many people look up to him, I respect him, and while I will take pics and make vids, any sort of competition would be out of the question- as this was never my intentions.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/der...=hairtrick2.flv

I meant to put that up in a previous post derrick, thanks a lot for sending those to me! Yeah, that was a great match- I'm glad those boxes gave you the boost you were looking for, I'm sure you'll get a lot more just by some tuning and bracing those things (fiberglass ftw).

I'm going to try very hard to make it- I want that state record thing. The only reason I even set that record is because I could, and there's a shop near here where every, and I mean EVERY time I talk to their main installer he tells me how he used to hold a record in X state somewhere else like 10 years ago. He knows a lot, but I've got more than my share of bad advice around here, so I now I have the inflated balls to say 'well I'm a current record holder' back. :blush:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived