Couldn't be so they fit in the bracket, the bolt pattern and wiring harness is the same on all of them. It's the internal parts mainly to me that throw up a red flag.

Now check these out. Look at the way one is held together, then the other two:

Posted Image

One alternator looks like the bottom, the other two like the top alternator. Ones bright, clean, copper looking while the other is dingy and black.

Posted Image

Then looks at these 3 compared in back- dont know what that square part is but it's different in each one. Ones clean looking, ones a different style, and the 3rds different and black looking.

Posted Image

I didn't pay for refurbs, but especially from the burned looking one that's what I got. :(

It's funny if he had sent the bracket out I'd be under the hood installing instead of noticing things aren't quite right.

*Edit I just looked at the front of the case and one of them says "Delphi automotive systems" (It's the pretty shiny one with no bolt marks where the case was used) and the other two just say "Delphi" and have deep scratches where they were mounted before.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I would talk to him and tell him that these arent the alts i paid for i want brand new alts that are all the same or my money back dont get me wrong i like there products and i have had very good results with them but thats really not right

The part that hurts the most is that the only reason I went with him was because he was the only company that could make a 3-4 alt bracket. He offered me a package deal and it's really hurting my package, you know?

It's 7:00 here, meaning it's 6:00 where he is and he wont answer his phone again.

I'm guessing I wont be receiving a call back. I'm so dissapointed with Iraggi's product, and his customer service. I hope he redeems himself and overnights me the bracket. :(

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Yes I did. No word back from Iraggi either.

Missing link, I see you reading and I just installed your module. I don't want to post anything up before asking a few questions, will you please let me know if you got my IM? Thanks so much.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Yes I did. No word back from Iraggi either.

Missing link, I see you reading and I just installed your module. I don't want to post anything up before asking a few questions, will you please let me know if you got my IM? Thanks so much.

You will be fine! Just call if you have anymore question.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to see if I can't get this installed before I have to go to a wedding.

Now please don't say I'm hating/bitching- I'm just not the most creative guy, and these directions are rediculously hard to follow. Actually, you aren't following them because they're just pictures with no real order :( Oh well, a picture does say a thousand words, I'm just trying to make sure I understand how the section connecting to the factory alt works.. on to pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can see there is no real order to it- just more of a collection of steps you can flip through. Oh well.

Posted Image

The bracket(s).

Posted Image

The factory charging:

Posted Image

Putting things together- I'm going to see if I can just drop them in there and have someone else hold it in place while I tighten everything since its much easier to work on things outside of the vehicle.

Posted Image

Anyone with any experience with this bracket (I feel like Star Wars or something- Meade, you are my only hope lol) please let me know if I'm getting these pulleys right- seems to me somethings off because of the small gap between some of the alts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Maybe pics in a few hours, maybe tomarrow, just depends on when I can get everything in.

*EDIT

Look at the picture of my bracket- see the metal bar? What does it do? This is so frustating- I can't get the bracket in to attatch the first alternator to. Any experience/advice would really help.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived