2 15's In A Mustang, A3000db Videos All Tonight

lol my .02 cents worth

im concerned about what u say is a power issue. I was under the impression that bridging the amp and putting a four ohm load on it will put 600w rms to both subs. if that is not the case then does that mean im getting a mere 300w rms to each sub? (that sux)

and i agree saw>glue however saw<brad nails (bad decision on my part) and im planing on mounting the amp on the back of the box (on little stands about 3/4 of an inch from the box and fans for cooling but thatll come later) so i cant make the ports much bigger and if i open up the ports then i gotta lengthen the port (by my calculations to about 12 inches if the ports are 3x 7.75) and i dont have that room because of the baffle im putting in for back pressure

so im in kind of a tight spot right now......... help :unsure:

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lol my .02 cents worth

im concerned about what u say is a power issue. I was under the impression that bridging the amp and putting a four ohm load on it will put 600w rms to both subs. if that is not the case then does that mean im getting a mere 300w rms to each sub? (that sux)

and i agree saw>glue however saw<brad nails (bad decision on my part) and im planing on mounting the amp on the back of the box (on little stands about 3/4 of an inch from the box and fans for cooling but thatll come later) so i cant make the ports much bigger and if i open up the ports then i gotta lengthen the port (by my calculations to about 12 inches if the ports are 3x 7.75) and i dont have that room because of the baffle im putting in for back pressure

so im in kind of a tight spot right now......... help :unsure:

i like ur design, really cool but im not much of a kicker fan. I can't wait to see more pictures/videos keep up the good work.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

please test fit it in the car, just looking at the pics and knowing how the trunk of this car is, I dont think it will fit in there, looks to be too tall, the front lip looks to be over 14"s

please test fit it in the car, just looking at the pics and knowing how the trunk of this car is, I dont think it will fit in there, looks to be too tall, the front lip looks to be over 14"s

maximum height the box is 15" at the lip and i know it will fit because we are going to assemble the box in the trunk

that lip will be laying down to slide it in and when it stands up it has an inch above it

ive taken like a million measurements of this trunk and the only thing i might have a problem with is the rear deck speakers

ill test as much as i can but im positive it will fit

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i like ur design, really cool but im not much of a kicker fan. I can't wait to see more pictures/videos keep up the good work.

thanx man compliments mean alot coming from the people here

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

for all the work im doin ill make it fit even if i have to alter my trunk a little bit but im sure itll fit nicely

sry i didnt get any pics up today had other things in my way like a house needing painting my school schedule needed to be picked up and other crap. ill try and get some work done (and pics up) 2morrow

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

for all the work im doin ill make it fit even if i have to alter my trunk a little bit but im sure itll fit nicely

sry i didnt get any pics up today had other things in my way like a house needing painting my school schedule needed to be picked up and other crap. ill try and get some work done (and pics up) 2morrow

hey man, don't apologize it's people like you who give us people who sit on our ass all day to have somtin to do. Also, each person build is custom and unique and it's good to see the idea's that become a project. anyways, I can't wait to see a video mayb i'll have a different view of kickers.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

ill give plenty of videos i love makin em (gives me a reason to turn the system up a little)

if i do it right i should be able to scre some of my friends in true meade style.... just a little quieter

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

like dave said, test fit it. idc where it will be built. shit happens. sean371 took a million measurements too, and it didnt fit. i told him to check it and he did. he found out whatever he did would fit. he could turn the box just like you might not be able to flip the box as you say. your loss though if you wait and it dont fit.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived