New Setup

Hey guys, I'm getting ready for my build going to be running 3600RMS (1200RMS each) into 3 kicker l7 15" subs and a few other amps work mids, highs etc.

All up around 6000 RMS and a personal PC that I'm building into everything, a DVD player, old school Nintendo and a few LEDs.

What do you think I need power wise? My stock alt is 100amps. Can I power even remotely close with what I'm using now if I add some battery's and upgrade all of the wiring? I'm running 2kw RMS on stock alt and one yellow top at the moment with all my accessories.

Thanks in advanced.

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

wow first its your box, now you need help with power.. hmmm get sundown or cresendo..cresendo is cheaper, but sundown is well known cresendo hasn't been around long ...upgrade the alt first then do big 3 and then the rest

You'll probably want to do those at the same time. I doubt the stock wiring would be able to handle the extra amperage.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

wow first its your box, now you need help with power.. hmmm get sundown or cresendo..cresendo is cheaper, but sundown is well known cresendo hasn't been around long ...upgrade the alt first then do big 3 and then the rest

cresendo is on back order still i think plus idk if they ship to aus., first and formost get an alt, upgrade wiring, grab a cresendo if they do ship and there off back order, its 550$ i think sundowns way more

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Well, I could just do everything my self and not ask questions turn the car on and have it implode. I have a good idea of what I'm doing.. but the amount of knowledge on these forums is endless so why waste it. Measure twice cut once right? Just getting some advice and checking up on things. Most of you I'm sure have towns that do SPL comps, decent audio shops etc. I have nothing of the sort here.. It's just me pretty much the only person in a city of 200,000 people doing this.

thanks again

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

Archived