shit is not gettin loud

i have a 2001 expedition with the rear quarder vent windows (what clap like a fat strippers ass cheaks). but for my system i have two audio que hdc3 18s copper coils runnin off a audiopipe 30001d. i have knu konceps 0 gauge and a batt. the subs are in a 13ft3 box what is tuned to 37 hz with 211in2 of port area. subs up port back. it moves alot of stuff but dose not sound loud. my buddys two 15 l7 are louder and he is runnin them of a 5500 watt power acousik. but there in a tahoe.

Whip:2004 Ford Expedition

Headuint:Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Alt:MechMan 270 Amp

Big 3: Yes

Rear batts:2x Kinetik HC2400

Power Wire:carolprene 0/2 welding wire

Volt Meter:X Scorpion

Front stage:Kicker KS6502

Rear stage:Polk audio 6x8s

High Amp:Boston acoustic GT-4100

Sub stage:Audio Que HDC3 18s Copper Coils D2

Low Amp:Audiopipe AP30001D

Box:6ft3 96in2 34hz

146.8 dbs @ 35hz Sealed up

how do you have the AP wired? how do you have your gains set? what kind of voltage drop are you seeing? how far away from the rear hatch is your box?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

how do you have the AP wired? how do you have your gains set? what kind of voltage drop are you seeing? how far away from the rear hatch is your box?

is runnin at two ohms. like more then 3/4 of the up. 13.0 v drop it only sits at 14.08 v at ilde with everything off. 8 inchs

tried moving it towards your rear hatch to see if there is a difference?

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

is runnin at two ohms. like more then 3/4 of the up. 13.0 v drop it only sits at 14.08 v at ilde with everything off. 8 inchs

:ehh:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i have it rilly dose not make a differance. is my box to small? or could it be the rear windows? i was thinkin the rear windows. because my frined has a tahoe with two 15 l7s and the truck has like no flex on the out side but is loud as hell on the inside.

is his box a prefab..?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

2kwatts at 2ohm..you have something not set right if you don't think 2 aq 18s are louder than 2 L7s

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

it does make a difference... try moving it towards the back and see if it makes it louder

Team DC Audio

2kwatts at 2ohm..you have something not set right if you don't think 2 aq 18s are louder than 2 L7s

3kw at 2 ohms...

Team DC Audio