Mitsubishi Eclipse to buy or not to buy? Now with pics!

Price seems high for what it is, and does he have all the paperwork from the swap such as receipts? And those wheels look like 17's, maybe 18's at best.

And leave the muffler alone, its a 4cyl and won't sound very powerful (and rarely sounds good).

Edited by cfallsguy

The wheels are 18" Lorenzo's... I think im going to get it. If it ends up junk it wouldnt be the first mistake in my life.

edit- ill have it paid off in 8 months so thats all the longer it needs to last.

Edited by Bumpindemlowzz

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I thought about it all day at work and i dont think ill get it haha. Like others said in this thread if he cant prove the motor was swapped or even rebuilt then there is too much to worry about(no receipts or paperwork). Ill keep looking for something better, any recommendations for a sporty car? Im kinda tempted to get a suv like a blazer or jimmy but then ill be tempted to put a huge system in it which isnt a problem but not needed

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

well theres always the next car/truck and youll forget all about this one lol

only thing i would of wanted to know was that blazer's/jimmy's suck gas and the damn gas pumps are expensive to replace :pardon:

other than that they are fun as hell in the snow!

I thought about it all day at work and i dont think ill get it haha. Like others said in this thread if he cant prove the motor was swapped or even rebuilt then there is too much to worry about(no receipts or paperwork). Ill keep looking for something better, any recommendations for a sporty car? Im kinda tempted to get a suv like a blazer or jimmy but then ill be tempted to put a huge system in it which isnt a problem but not needed

What in the hell? A huge system is not needed? What kinda shit is that lol, sounds like your rents have you brainwashed.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Any around ya for a good deal and really clean/good shape beatbox? I can make a trip out of it.

Theres really not much around here i have been looking for a month!

Edited by Bumpindemlowzz

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

What in the hell? A huge system is not needed? What kinda shit is that lol, sounds like your rents have you brainwashed.

Haha dont get me wrong i say that now but ill probably end up doing something big in the longrun!!!

Parents have be brainwashed? Im not 12 and i dont plan to get out of this hobby anytime soon.

Edited by Bumpindemlowzz

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

he was joking around :rofl:

Any around ya for a good deal and really clean/good shape beatbox? I can make a trip out of it.

Theres really not much around here i have been looking for a month!

I'll keep an eye out :ehh: