what the... you need a couple handle bars man

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

o.o

o.o to your sig. lol

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Let her make her own decisions? shes not really hurting you shes smoking a plant which is alot less harmful for you than consuming alcohol. All of the propaganda you hear about how weed will make you stupid and lazy are utter bullshit. If your girl smokes and you dont like it get over it and get rid of her before you get attatched its only been 2 months that you've been together.

weed in itself isnt that bad. It's whether you let it dominate your life or not. The stupid and lazy part, that depends on the weed, the person and how much they smoke. It damn sure doesn't make you smart and motivated.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

o.o to your sig. lol

LMFAO!!!!!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt