FI BL 18 confusion

og407

any updates?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yes sir, tommorow I'm going to take box out an try new things... Audiotistics was amazing we put bracing in my box half of all my screws were broken ha and my box wasn't even together no more added a bigger port and now hits allot harder than before but going to do alittle things here and there so I'll post pics tommorow and maybe a video

i still think you should have changed your box bro... that box is probably way to small for your 18..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

So..after all of this of people saying countless times that that box will not work...you still have a box that is made for an L7...

Dude...why didn't you listen?

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Ok I know my box Is not for my fi but I went to audiotistics Tim calculated it and it is 5cuft something so I'm good on air space but I'm not happy and I want more... So tonight I went to a cruise night just chilling in my car and a Saturn sub something parked liked a couple feet away he turned up his subs and WOW I was amazed my car was rattling inside and I had to see what he had and guess what it was 2 12" piece of crap performance techniques I am pissed here I am spending all this money time an effort and so a pair of Pf's can show me up WOW I know my box isn't thee best but cmon now....

Oh for the love of god man you have been told and told and told to rebuild or replace your box so of course someone else with 2 12" piece of crap performance techniques are going to out do you. Hell my lil pair $50.00 RE 8's are prolly gonna kick your ass.... Why cause I have a box built for them with the proper dimensions.

Use the suggestions given or stop complaining that your system sounds like shit. It's not the woofer its the BOX!!!

For the 30th time.

Get rid of the 18.

Get a 15.

Build the box right and quit complaining....it's like a retard that is complaining because he keeps putting the ice cream cone on his forehead instead of his mouth...we gave you the instructions on how to do it...so quit sticking it on your forehead...unless you want it there. I personally enjoy eating ice cream much more then sticking it on my forehead lol :)

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived