DC Sound Lab

ya rusty is 40 subs behind as of yesterday. be patient and he will take care of you.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I have still yet to have this happen to myself. I dont know how people do it????

I have seen it happen once to a customer with a lv5 12 with a single arched lead before they were sewn down. But in this situation he was he was overdoing it with a Stetsom 4k. No fault of the speaker.

I took a look at your pictures. To much heat. the subs will take 1500 each but when clipped it heats the hell out of the leads, you can see how the leads have a brownish look to them and where its broke its black, you also can see the felt pads have lost the fuzzyness over the lead and has more of a effect caused by heat, kinda like if you took a lighter to it. even the spider where the lead was is discolored by heat. there just burnt from heat, On the warranty page http://dcaudio.us/warranty.html it explains we dont cover burnt leads. I explain all this so that you can fix the issue so that you dont run into the problem again, if reconed and put in the same set up its going to happen again. I looked up your invoice, the subs were bought 18 months ago, there beyond the warranty as well. We can build you re-cones but we cant warranty these. if we did then we would have to offer that to everyone. it wouldent be fair to anyone else that had subs out of the 12 month mark and purchased a re-cone. just let us know were here to help

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

damn!! I was about to order 2 lvl 5 15"s...I guess i'll have to wait

Behind to Rusty is he probably got all those orders the day before day HAHAHAHA!! Not many people know about Rusty's dedication to his customers behind the scene and how high he raises the bar for himself sometimes. Rusty will probably end up working in the wee hours of the night getting business done. When we are sleeping or getting up to take a leak at 1am or 2am just know Rusty will probably be on the clock putting in work!! Dedication right there and I have witnessed it on a few occasions. I'm sure if you order those LVL5's u will not see much of a delay.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Ive watched the sun go down and come back up to do my best and get peoples subs to them on time =]

great service rusty :drinks: i love mine and havent even hooked them up yet FTL

To the OP: hope you get this worked out, rusty will take good care of ya

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

• 3 months later...

thanx everyone and no i havent been on in awhile. well ill tell u the subs was fin in the box (wen do wenst i think was he user name) had drawn up for me it only happend when i bought a prefab box i think that may of been the issue but im not sure. i havent done anything with em as of now but i think im goign to try to repair em with heat srink wraps and wire till i can afford to have em reconed into 12s that may take some time. i have med, issues and im at the doc at least 1 to 2 times a week for test so i barlly have enough money to pay bills. plus a baby on the way dosnt make it easyer i hope to get something done soon. and yes i pulled the subs out and both look tlike that.