DC Sound Lab

Behind to Rusty is he probably got all those orders the day before day HAHAHAHA!! Not many people know about Rusty's dedication to his customers behind the scene and how high he raises the bar for himself sometimes. Rusty will probably end up working in the wee hours of the night getting business done. When we are sleeping or getting up to take a leak at 1am or 2am just know Rusty will probably be on the clock putting in work!! Dedication right there and I have witnessed it on a few occasions. I'm sure if you order those LVL5's u will not see much of a delay.

x100000000000000000000000000000000000 :drinks:

thanx everyone and no i havent been on in awhile. well ill tell u the subs was fin in the box (wen do wenst i think was he user name) had drawn up for me it only happend when i bought a prefab box i think that may of been the issue but im not sure. i havent done anything with em as of now but i think im goign to try to repair em with heat srink wraps and wire till i can afford to have em reconed into 12s that may take some time. i have med, issues and im at the doc at least 1 to 2 times a week for test so i barlly have enough money to pay bills. plus a baby on the way dosnt make it easyer i hope to get something done soon. and yes i pulled the subs out and both look tlike that.

Sorry to hear bout your health. I can walk ya through a fix that will cost you less than $10. I can get you up and running until you can afford recones :drink40:

You'll need copper crimp caps,shrink wrap and some 12 gauge speaker wire. :good:

this is why i say all the timeDC FTW

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Sorry to hear bout your health. I can walk ya through a fix that will cost you less than $10. I can get you up and running until you can afford recones :drink40:

You'll need copper crimp caps,shrink wrap and some 12 gauge speaker wire. :good:

i have everything but crimp caos what r them can u get a pic on here so i can see em

Same thing i had on my lvl5 18" but my speaker's where the old 2008 model. I also found that my amp needed to have a few thing's moved. My Subsonic needed to be turn down. The clipping of my Sundown 4500D did it. I did a new re-cone of the new 2011 cone's did it for me. Im up and running back at 150+ with only one amp and two 18". DC Audio haves the best customer serv hand's down. Im a DC member for life!

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!