The Super Malibu, 2 12's on 6k+

thanks to you and Dev fur is starting to seem played out. Might have to redo my shit over the winter :wacko:

Just do more purple cheetah print..That's even too gay for me..I stick with black..none of that colorful shit.

I like the shit Dev has, gotta figure out how to work some of that into Barney.

Beat my 59.6 score the other night :yahoo:

thanks to you and Dev fur is starting to seem played out. Might have to redo my shit over the winter :wacko:

Just do more purple cheetah print..That's even too gay for me..I stick with black..none of that colorful shit.

I like the shit Dev has, gotta figure out how to work some of that into Barney.

Beat my 59.6 score the other night :yahoo:

Yeah, the only decent 3 color fur is the shit dev has, everything else looks bad.

What did you end up hitting old man?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

• 5 months later...

I don't understand why you would seal off the trunk and fire the subs into the cabin. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of trunk gain?

Hmm.. Fire at the trunk lid and lose deebeez and add a bunch of rattles. Or seal off the box firing into the cabin, and not allow any air to enter the trunk, deleting trunk rattle and allowing air to fire directly into the cabin.

Hmmmmmm.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Not if you understand what you're doing.

Sucks. I thought there was a update :( lol

hahahah I come to the member build logs and it's strange to see my mali build updated.

I don't understand why you would seal off the trunk and fire the subs into the cabin. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of trunk gain?

Hmm.. Fire at the trunk lid and lose deebeez and add a bunch of rattles. Or seal off the box firing into the cabin, and not allow any air to enter the trunk, deleting trunk rattle and allowing air to fire directly into the cabin.

Hmmmmmm.

^

And guys, if you haven't been to my youtube in awhile I'll give you a little update. My malibu is parted out with nothing but the subs/box in there. Everything that was in there is now moved.

this is the project that i've been trying to keep a secret but people have already posted videos of it.

:ninja:

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived