DroppedSdime Posted July 29, 2010 Report Posted July 29, 2010 I just wanted to get some option's on this truck I painted it myself Have not buffed or clear coated it yet..Keep in mind it is a mud truck fully built for race and we didn't do any major body work because it get's abused every race.So what you guy's think? Quote SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU
BJD3 Posted July 29, 2010 Report Posted July 29, 2010 (edited) I'll state the obvious and say it looks like a monster. *like* Edited July 29, 2010 by BJD3 Quote Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
EricR Posted July 29, 2010 Report Posted July 29, 2010 Badass. Got a 350 in it? Quote i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
BeatBox Posted July 29, 2010 Report Posted July 29, 2010 Looks bad ass, not my thing but my friend has a f150 with 38's and shit is fun as hell to take off road Quote
DroppedSdime Posted July 30, 2010 Author Report Posted July 30, 2010 Badass. Got a 350 in it? Naw it's got a 400 small block bored and stroked.. It's about 750+ hp Quote SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU
310_cutty Posted July 30, 2010 Report Posted July 30, 2010 (edited) It looks Bad Ass to me Also, Got any vid of it in action??? Edited July 30, 2010 by 310_cutty Quote
ingramcaraudio Posted July 30, 2010 Report Posted July 30, 2010 Good looking truck need to come by va with it and have some fun. Quote Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
DroppedSdime Posted July 30, 2010 Author Report Posted July 30, 2010 Sorry about the bad quality but my phone sucks with videos.Make sure you turn you're volume down because it really loud because of the shitty phone!!! Quote SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU
EricR Posted July 30, 2010 Report Posted July 30, 2010 Aint gonna lie that shit looks fun. I think if I had a short bed chevy with 700 horses I'd be takin it to the strip Quote i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
DroppedSdime Posted July 30, 2010 Author Report Posted July 30, 2010 Aint gonna lie that shit looks fun. I think if I had a short bed chevy with 700 horses I'd be takin it to the strip Yeah I tried talking him into putting some slick's on it and taking it but his dad said hell Quote SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.