Was really simple. Took out the carpet, and the ntraced over 2 pieces of 24x50 sheets of 1/2" mdf and cut it out with a jig. Carpeted and it fit right in! No more of that shitty pegboard material, a nice solid floor to bolt my stuff down to.

10e4fty.jpg

the carpeting on the case coulda been a tad better <_< but it's not really noticible in person. Just 6 l brackets from home depot,(2 more are on the side yo ucant see facing the front, so 8 total brackets used), 12 screws, and it's not going anywhere. Good side to this is now I can shove that battery all the way in the corner, and it'll be snug and perfectly flat; before it was uneven in that spot and would not stand.

slqrmu.jpg

I have no idea what im going to do to cover this box or paint it. It has like 3 layers of different colors lol. Can't decide how I want it to look...

2lmw1du.jpg

thats it for now

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

nice.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

nice.

I'm assuming you mean the false floor and not the box? lol

Just busting your balls man. But really the false floor came out nice. I may have to steal your idea eventually.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

the box isn't done lol that paints on there to check the bondo to see how its coming along. Its all sanded right now, and im about to go get some textured spraypaint and finish er off :P

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

when ya gina have more pics up my man

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

Box is done! Just need the sub now....

33axpix.jpg

Close up

2dtt07o.jpg

based in this 97 cent black from home depot, then just textured with the other

o52cxs.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Home depot carpet section - its an outdoor carpet, its usually next to that green fake grass shit. 16$ for i believe a 4 x 9 sheet

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg