93 civic hatch enclosure for 18 btl

looking for some help. i live in a small town with only 3 local bass comps and have only 2 other competitors which im trying to compete with. both are around 147. looking to seriously compete but want to run low tuning daily and burp at the shows. thanks for help in advance.

looking for some help. i live in a small town with only 3 local bass comps and have only 2 other competitors which im trying to compete with. both are around 147. looking to seriously compete but want to run low tuning daily and burp at the shows. thanks for help in advance.

You should wall it off with 2 BL's if you don't wanna buy 2 btls...but yeah wall it off and do interchangeable ports

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

What amount of power? i dunno the BTL´s necause i´ve never worked with them, for a single 18" sub, i used a DD 3518 and 4k amp @ 1 ohm, i didn´t finish even the testing because they suspended the competition and left the single 18" setup, but i scored 149 dbs without resin,45´s , proper setting, flares or anything, i had 4.2 cubic feet with 2 8" PVC ports, i guess i´ve could hit around 152 dbs without much problems, once again, it´s a different sub, wait for someone to give you a better input about the BTL...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

i was gonna say it would be hard to get an 18 behind the back seat. i just fit 1 15 back there. its possible but the box would be a little on the small side and sub would have to face foward. if the back seat isnt an issue then you have all the room in the world back there. with only one sub and wantin to have low tuning for daily and burps decent numbers for comps your proly gonna need a removable port with one tuned high for burps and one tuned low for daily. you should have no issue hittin high numbers in the hatch but you will need an extra battery or 2 and a high output alternator cuz the ones in our cars are pushin max of 80 amps at high rpm.

edit: he has the same amount of space i have in my car. about 35 inches from strut to strut. 17.25 high and the same depth

heres a pic of my box. its around 4 cubes and tuned to mid 30's. my kinetik is under the box and the amps are mounted on the back of the seat. the seat barely locks into place i have to push hard on it for it to lock. it would be walled off but i need to use it for the kids

sany0140.jpg

Edited by loudREcivic

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Back sears aren't an issue would liKe to keep bottoms of seats and people can lean on the box. But if needed don't care about the back seats. I run 2 batts all 0 gauge currently runnin a premier prs5000spl amp but waiting for my hifonics cyclops to be repaired. And was looking for interchangeable ports.

Edited by rozon420