BeatBox Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 have fun gluing that to your dash pieces lol
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Which looks great lit up at night. Look at the car in the day though and it looks like some dumbass glued wire around there car 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeatBox Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Which looks great lit up at night. Look at the car in the day though and it looks like some dumbass glued wire around there car
GRITS Posted July 31, 2010 Author Report Posted July 31, 2010 well damn robert you know how to bust a girls bubble LOL
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 I just know interior car lighting. Lol. Been doing it since before I had my license in my friends cars. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
GRITS Posted July 31, 2010 Author Report Posted July 31, 2010 I think I'll pass on the door handles though, they want 42.95 for a set and I have 5 door handles (back hatch) although we could put the remaining three on tony's truck. And also I've been doing some reading and they said that pink fades really quick cause of the materials used to make them and thats why they so cheap
BeatBox Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 at the title but at :20 the light under the door is pretty sick
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Use LEDs. Check out www.superbrightleds.com you'll want 5 or 10mm bolt LEDs. It's all I use now. Like 2 bucks a LED 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
GRITS Posted July 31, 2010 Author Report Posted July 31, 2010 Yea I seen the SMD's when lookin at all the purty lights they some expensive bitches, lower them prices Steve LOL I also found a pink LED buckle that said SPL thought that was cute.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.