Hendrix1790 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 I saw a car that used rope LED lights to replicate the audi running lights. I thought that was a pretty neat idea.
BeatBox Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 I saw a car that used rope LED lights to replicate the audi running lights. I thought that was a pretty neat idea. on 1 outta 5 cars ppl put them on it looks "right" on the others it looks like an "autozone special" mod
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Fuck you haterz LMAO 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeatBox Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 "just saying" :rofl: are those on the inside, they look like it. the ones ive seen are just glued to the outside
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Yeah. I took my housings apart, painted them black, and then installed the LEDs before putting the lamps back together. They are about 7-8k LEDs so should look good with my 8k HIDs as long as they work... Damn you BeatBox. Lol This is my avatar on the Taurus forums I'm on so that's why the crappy quality 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeatBox Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Damn you BeatBox. Lol they look good on there....oh the dmm tuning BS lol
GRITS Posted July 31, 2010 Author Report Posted July 31, 2010 Use LEDs. Check out www.superbrightleds.com you'll want 5 or 10mm bolt LEDs. It's all I use now. Like 2 bucks a LED ok on that link its showing pink as diffused and others are clear so that means what??
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Don't see pink in the ones I use actually. Here's what I use. http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&category=ACCENTS&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2Fbolt_specs.htm#photos You could do blue and purple? Any 12v ones they have will work though. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
GRITS Posted July 31, 2010 Author Report Posted July 31, 2010 this link is the one i found with lights here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.