Jump to content

LEDs help me decide


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh this is so the sux only the underbody kits are sound activated??? It dont say nuffin about interior being sound activated. if thats the case I dont love you no mo!!!!

Those light kits I have in the Explorer are sound activated Grits... go to glowshiftgauges.com they are listed as motorcycle led light kits... but are cool! They have remotes and all! I dont know if you remember... the ones I had in the back amp area...

Posted

Glowshiftgauges is the same company as ledglow. Can't post the photo of the pamphlets they send you with every order since I'm on my iPhone right now.

Posted

Those light kits I have in the Explorer are sound activated Grits... go to glowshiftgauges.com they are listed as motorcycle led light kits... but are cool! They have remotes and all! I dont know if you remember... the ones I had in the back amp area...

When have I really been in your truck to actually check it out?? pardon.giflol.. I never knew you had LED's until that one vid you posted peepwall.gif.. We always road in the Navi actually I dont think I've ever been in your Exploader.

Posted

Hey hit up LEDGlow . com they have some very cool led interior kits as well as underbody and wheel well kits. I have the 3 million color advanced usb kit with the wheel wells and added the interior kit to it as well. Everything runs off the main controller and runs the same colors and patterns as the outside does. You can program them the do any color and or patter you want.

This is my setup just don't have a video of the inside yet.

that thing has all the bells n whistles! :-o

yeah for the pink you might need to get the multi color led lights, def worth it so you can change it up

Posted

Glowshiftgauges is the same company as ledglow. Can't post the photo of the pamphlets they send you with every order since I'm on my iPhone right now.

Where's the Vid?? Ya know of the inside of ya ride with the pretty lights......

Posted

Sorry was out at a friends all weekend so no computer. The new iPhone 4 jailbreak just came out today so been working on that all night so hopefully I will get the video uploaded tomorrow night after work.

Posted

Word of warning, I would check your local laws about lighting. I know around here if it's non-stock and can be seen from outside the vehicle while you're moving you are subject to a hefty fine.

On that note, I currently have a cheap 10-led set in my footwells and it gives a nice effect.

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

Word of warning, I would check your local laws about lighting. I know around here if it's non-stock and can be seen from outside the vehicle while you're moving you are subject to a hefty fine.

On that note, I currently have a cheap 10-led set in my footwells and it gives a nice effect.

Yea I know about those laws, thats how it is in FL too. Around here though kids are running everything even the wiper lights (reds and the blues) you would think that would be a no no shrug.gif....

My lil one horse town not too worried about other bigger towns I wouldnt push my luck.. But I thanks ya for the warning :)

Posted

Word of warning, I would check your local laws about lighting. I know around here if it's non-stock and can be seen from outside the vehicle while you're moving you are subject to a hefty fine.

On that note, I currently have a cheap 10-led set in my footwells and it gives a nice effect.

Here in Missouri the law states that you may not have any red or blue lights on your car. You can get busted for impersonating an emergency vehicle if you run with those. Also can not have anything flashing or strobeing at all either. If they can see the tube itself you can get a ticket for too many headlights. If you run aqua which isn't really blue it's still up to the officers discretion to call it blue or not which I have been stopped for twice now. Basically you just have to be careful what you run while on the city streets but can do anything on private property. I love getting the young officers pulling me over trying to tell me any underglow is illegal but then when I call them on it and site the laws as they are printed to them they back off and let me go on my way. Easiest way to find out your states laws on them is to stop by the highway patrol office and ask them what exactly they are in your state. Different cities will try and tell you something different but they must follow the states set laws regarding them.

Posted

I have been running these lights for 4yrs now, they get really bright. http://www.xoxide.com/coldcathodes.html

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4487 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...