zaxfire69 Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 I caught a Black Widow Spider that had a nest behind my kids toy box that was on our back porch about 3 months ago..It was 3 feet from my back door just chillin..Poisonous as a muther!! Just waiting for a little 2 yr old hand to come and Bite!!
BassJunkie Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 I hate spiders with a passion, I'm like a little girl around them LOL We were camping in the boondocks near this pond with a few buddies sitting around a fire drinking some beer, and my one buddy who is also afraid of spiders was eating dorritos and we were talking he reached down in the bag and went to eat the chip an a spider bit him on his lip ahahaha I was in tears laughing 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Twigz Posted July 31, 2007 Author Report Posted July 31, 2007 I hate spiders with a passion, I'm like a little girl around them LOL We were camping in the boondocks near this pond with a few buddies sitting around a fire drinking some beer, and my one buddy who is also afraid of spiders was eating dorritos and we were talking he reached down in the bag and went to eat the chip an a spider bit him on his lip ahahaha I was in tears laughing If that was me I would of took the spider and flung it at you. The Black Widow that was mentioned was it a female spider or a male spider? the female has a red hour glass on it. the male has well I couldnt find out much about the male. Good thing your son was not bitten. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
zaxfire69 Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 It was the Female..Big Black Shiny with the Hourglass, Males are really small and look like little wimps compared to the Females...Yeah I saw alot of dead bugs and things around the toy box and kept seeing them there..I would clean and they would pile right back up..So I moved the toy box cleaning one day and my 6 yr old said Dad look at that black spider on the wall right there, he went for it and I had to swat his hand out of the way...I said OH SHIT>> not out loud but you get the idea...Told him to get back and then the spider tried to hide in between the bricks... There was no hiding for this gal, she was so shiny and big it stuck out like a sore thumb..So i grabbed and jar and placed it over the spider and it fell in the jar..I took it to work at the fire station and had a show and tell..
BassJunkie Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 If that was me I would of took the spider and flung it at you. There are no poisonous spiders where I live, and I didn't place it there 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Twigz Posted July 31, 2007 Author Report Posted July 31, 2007 There are no poisonous spiders where I live, and I didn't place it there lol tue shae. so Zax, are you keeping the spider or are you gonna let it go? and damn man u got sum fucking balls. I think one day im gonna take pictures of the spiders in the basement. I can show you guys the guts on the wall, or the dead spiders on the floor, and the spiders that are still alive. i'm gonna need alot of light though but mayb i'll do it if you guys wan't me to give this thread sum more love u know. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
zaxfire69 Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 No she died that night at work..I squashed it..I don't like spiders either..I need to go out in my shop and see if these spiders I have crawiling around out there are poisonous..I have reason to believe that they are Brown Widows...Do a google search on the Brown widow..It is the cousin of the black widow and is twice as poisonous as the Black widow, But they are not near as aggresive as the Black widow...If you mess with a black widows nest it will try and bite you..Do a search and I will go and take a picture and upload it..Of what I got and you be the judge..
Bossmaan Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 one time this big ass mofo spider was crawling on the wall so fast like it was on its way to put out a damn fire. I didn't trust it going into the closet and making webs or hiding in my clothes, so i made a bet with my brother that i could kill it standing 6 feet away (i was afraid to go near, fearing its gonna jump at me). I play basketball on the regular, my passes are well aimed, and the spider caught one real nice up against the wall i was $5 richer that day lol. that's cruel im gonna go to hell :/ I see Booty 2007 Toyota Camry 19" VMR Rims H&R Lowering Springs. Magnaflow Exhaust System K&N Air Intake 6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights. Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk Kenwood KVT-617 Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz
getmoney Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 lol i woudnt have smashed it............... it would have tortued it
Twigz Posted July 31, 2007 Author Report Posted July 31, 2007 No she died that night at work..I squashed it..I don't like spiders either..I need to go out in my shop and see if these spiders I have crawiling around out there are poisonous..I have reason to believe that they are Brown Widows...Do a google search on the Brown widow..It is the cousin of the black widow and is twice as poisonous as the Black widow, But they are not near as aggresive as the Black widow...If you mess with a black widows nest it will try and bite you..Do a search and I will go and take a picture and upload it..Of what I got and you be the judge.. sure I can do that for you just keep in mind the Brown widow has more than 1 appearance/color and it's going to be hard to compare the to. http://www.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/f69...43aade1-big.jpg ^^ That's a Female. http://thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/b...r_bite_Day9.jpg this is a spider bite from a brown recluse. and than the male spider is http://www.ento.psu.edu/extension/factshee...RecluseMale.jpg ^^ that's the spider that did that damage to the guys hand so if u see this spider run for ur life. http://www.samford.edu/schools/artsci/biol...-(Latrodect.jpg ^^ brown Widow Male. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.