Creepy Crawly Spider Stories

I will have to take some pics in the morning..My camera kept fogging up because of the damn humidity down here In mississippi..I will take one in the morning and post it up..I can tell it is eating good...Don't know if you guys out in Cali Know what a Rolley Poleley is but there are sure alot of them dead under the chair where the 2 spiders in question call home...

I will have to take some pics in the morning..My camera kept fogging up because of the damn humidity down here In mississippi..I will take one in the morning and post it up..I can tell it is eating good...Don't know if you guys out in Cali Know what a Rolley Poleley is but there are sure alot of them dead under the chair where the 2 spiders in question call home...

i love rolley polleys they curl up in a ball and they are harmless tickle ur skin and u can hang em on ur finger upside down. If I were you I would just fucking get a torch and light the fuckers on fire the spiders I mean not the innocent rolley polleys lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Hell they been out there for awhile..I am not 100 percent sure they are BW...Could be just harmless spiders, but man they sure eat alot of Rolley Poleleys..Or however you spell em..

Well, i dont live in the boonies or anything, but my backyard is ful of weeds, and there is wood everywhere, laying around, agains the walls, ect. But 2 things we have here is Black widows, alot of them, and Brown Recluse. Recluse I will often see them in the bathroom, in the shower with me, I just leave them alone, if they get to close, I drown them . Black widows are all over the backyard, its funny I hate spiders, yet I have a tattoo of a black widow on my forearm, and I only kill about half the black widows every year, so I have more to kill the next year... I will go out back and take a pic of one if they are out

hah

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hell they been out there for awhile..I am not 100 percent sure they are BW...Could be just harmless spiders, but man they sure eat alot of Rolley Poleleys..Or however you spell em..

dude... do rolley polleys have a real name? I've always wondered that.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

OMFG that must hurt like a motha

ah geez man, if you think that ones bad, do a search on spider bites, and u'll see alot worse.

in fact, i'm bored so here yah go!.

Posted Image

Shot at 2007-07-30

Posted Image

Shot at 2007-07-30

Posted Image

Shot at 2007-07-30

Posted Image

Shot at 2007-07-30

If u wanna see the before and after affects I can find those as well.

mostly those bites are all from the Recluse Spider.

and uhm, quick edit. the dude who has Recluse Spiders in ur bathroom i would get a new fucking house lol Look at the pictures I posted, and that would be why so if u get bit by 1 of those ur fucked.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

did yall not see the pic of that dudes finger, his frigin bone was showing :o:o:o:excl::excl:

yah, heres a picture before and after.

http://www.epestsupply.com/images/bugs/hand1.jpg

that's the same thumb the one where the bone was showing thats what it looked like when he was 1st bit.

and Forverbumpin if ur not afraid, read this it might change ur mind.

Sure, we have black widows by the millions here in Colorado, but if you want to get your arachnophobia really humming there is nothing that does the job better than the brown recluse. The fact that this guy doesn't look particularly ominous makes it all the more fantastic. They could easily go un-noticed in your house until ** BAM **, your God-damn arm is rotting off. I once knew a girl who was bit by one on her waist and it looked as if someone took and ice cream scoup to her. Naaasty.

from Wikipedia:

The brown recluse spider is a venomous spider, Loxosceles reclusa, of the family Sicariidae (formerly of the family Loxoscelidae). It is usually between 1/4 and 3/4 inch (6.4-19.1mm) but may grow larger. It is brown and usually has markings on the dorsal side of its thorax, with a black line coming from it that looks like a violin with the neck of the violin pointing to the rear of the spider resulting in the nickname "fiddleback spider" or "violin spider". Coloring varies from light tan to brown and the violin marking may not be visible. Since the "violin pattern" is not diagnostic, it is far more important, for purposes of identification, to examine the eyes. Contrary to most spiders, which have 8 eyes, recluse spiders have 6 eyes arranged in pairs (dyads) with one median pair and 2 lateral pairs. Only a few other spiders have 3 pairs of eyes arranged this way (e.g., scytodids), and recluses can be distinguished from these as recluse abdomens have no coloration pattern nor do their legs, which also lack spines.

As indicated by its name, this spider is not aggressive and usually bites only when pressed against human skin, such as when putting on an article of clothing. Actual brown recluse bites are rare and few. The initial bite frequently cannot be felt. Most bites are minor with no necrosis, but a small number produce severe dermonecrotic lesions or even systemic conditions (viscerocutaneous loxoscelism) with occasional fatalities. (For a comparison of the toxicity of several kinds of spider bites, see the list of spiders having medically significant venom.)

The serious bites form a necrotising ulcer that destroys soft tissue and may take months and very rarely years to heal, leaving deep scars. The damaged tissue will become gangrenous and eventually slough away. Initially there may be no pain from a bite, but over time the wound may grow to as large as 10 inches (25 cm) in extreme cases. Bites may take up to seven hours to cause visible damage; more serious systemic effects may occur before this time, as venom of any kind spreads throughout the body in minutes.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived