Creepy Crawly Spider Stories

I hate spiders!!!! FUCK THIS THREAD!!! them damn pics of the fingers :o :o :o SICK!!! i kill every spider i see...

My cousin was in Iraq for 7 months and he has vids. of these things called camel spiders...DAMN!! Search them on youtube..FUCK THAT!!!

them are some UGLY ASS MOFO'S right there! I have seen them in person and uhhg,* shivers just thinkin about it!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

They dont mess with you. What they do is attach themselves to camels stomachs and burrow into them, then live in there. I believe the camel eventually dies. Anyways if they see a shadow then RUN to it. Most people think that they are trying to attack them, but they are just trying to get outta the sun... They run so fast that it makes a "hissing" noise when they are going where ever, people are also afraid of this. Still I wouldnt want to be around one.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

still ugly as fugg! and yeah I know all that also....like I said seen em in person....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

still ugly as fugg! and yeah I know all that also....like I said seen em in person....

wow, I never knew this thread would be so halarious to read at the same time make you piss ur pants.

for those who dont want to see this spider, don't click the link. but here is a picture of a Camel Spider and it's fucking huge.

http://noleftturns.ashbrook.org/images/camel_spider.jpg

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

wow, I never knew this thread would be so halarious to read at the same time make you piss ur pants.

for those who dont want to see this spider, don't click the link. but here is a picture of a Camel Spider and it's fucking huge.

http://noleftturns.ashbrook.org/images/camel_spider.jpg

It looks like that is two spiders...

I hate fuckin spiders...plain and simple....the reason is because when my mom was about 20 she got bit on the calf by a brown recluse..She didnt exactly know what it was but she went to the doctor two days later after it started to swell up...the doctor said it was a brown recluse bite and he popped the blister that had formed on her leg....it was hollow all the way to the bone...it ate through her leg muscle and everything...to this day that spot is like a dark dark brown color and its numb...she can put a ciggarete or a lighter right up to it and she doesnt feel anything....Creepy ass shit....whenever i see a spider i kill it...i dont care if i go to hell....

xa-1.gif

I hate fuckin spiders...plain and simple....the reason is because when my mom was about 20 she got bit on the calf by a brown recluse..She didnt exactly know what it was but she went to the doctor two days later after it started to swell up...the doctor said it was a brown recluse bite and he popped the blister that had formed on her leg....it was hollow all the way to the bone...it ate through her leg muscle and everything...to this day that spot is like a dark dark brown color and its numb...she can put a ciggarete or a lighter right up to it and she doesnt feel anything....Creepy ass shit....whenever i see a spider i kill it...i dont care if i go to hell....

ur not gonna go to hell.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived