Guest dropthabeat.com Posted August 2, 2007 Report Posted August 2, 2007 ^^^ GET LOST! HAHA hey, aren't you the bunny guy?
Twigz Posted August 3, 2007 Author Report Posted August 3, 2007 Excuse me but I'm from the National Spider Association and we do not condone "Spider Bashing" on this website. It's cruelty to spiders and its known relatives. We all should respect spiders and treat them as we would want to be treated. spiders don't have feelings. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
The Law Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 Fuck spiders!! I hate them with a passion!!! I hate this thread now..... Myspace Eclipse AVN 6500 3 10" JL w3v2 Rainbow 6.5" components Rainbow 6.5" 2-ways Hifonics zeus amp
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 spiders don't have feelings. that's not all true, sure they may walk around like bad asses like they own the joint; but they sensitive and generous beings on the inside of their inner child.
Twigz Posted August 4, 2007 Author Report Posted August 4, 2007 that's not all true, sure they may walk around like bad asses like they own the joint; but they sensitive and generous beings on the inside of their inner child. i know, Most spiders that I see, I catch em and put them outside unharmed, but when a spider catches me off guard and makes me piss my pants, I show no mercy. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 guys i'm just kidding!!! you guys kill me!
Twigz Posted August 5, 2007 Author Report Posted August 5, 2007 guys i'm just kidding!!! you guys kill me! Today I woke up getting rdy for work, and their was a spider on my wall in the bathroom, so i go to get somtin to catch it in and it's gone and im like wtf? i look down at my foot and der it is, anyways i scooped it up and thru it out side. Im glad it wasnt a big one. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Quin Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 dammit, just took this at work, i reached for the soap and it scared the shit outta me!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.