Sonic Electronix

You just won my heart to the Fi's. Haha, and what do you know, these fi's are going to be in a honda :) Haha.

You'll be in good hands, awesome equipment and customer service. I've owned every sub they've made so far at some point. Never been disappointed.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

you NEVER ever go by MAX ratings, which soundstream tends to use... 12.5 is low voltage, thats bad in car audio...

you will want atleast 1/0 gauge wiring if you get the BLs and the AQ

AQ actually does put out power it claims

DONT ever use a capacitor, they are worthless get a battery instead

your buddy probably has Pyle 15s or similar, garbage subwoofers no lie...

if you can get some one to design a box, specific for your car on here, you shouldnt have ANY problem being louder than him

Where have you been all my life? Haha Jk, but yeah. Wait so I should go with the BL's and the AQ. And I need to buy a battery? Like, honestly, all I know is subwoofers and Amp names. Thats about it. And the sound that they make. But, otherwise, I am as lost as hell. Whats a capacitor? Is that an alternator? And I should buy a battery WITH subs + amp? And when you mean the 1/0 gauge wiring, what do you mean? Man if you guys have a post that I can read up on, I would appreciate it A LOT. Cause I feel like I flunked Audio school 16 years in a row.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

You'll be in good hands, awesome equipment and customer service. I've owned every sub they've made so far at some point. Never been disappointed.

Well, LETS GET THIS SHIT POPPING. Haha.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

1/0 is your power wire going from your front battery to your amp... the AQ inputs are 1/0 inputs

yes, i believe you SHOULD get another battery in the back wired up with the one up front

a capacitor is nothing like a alternator, a alternator makes power, a capacitor stores it and discharges it when bass hits, similar to a battery but no where near as effective..

I would buy a battery with subs, i recommend Kinetik batterys, Audiosavings.com have really good deals on them

I also recommend doing the BIG 3 up front under your hood

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/13280-how-to-do-the-big-3-tutorial/

big 3 tutorial at that link

yes, If i had the choice between your buddys equipment or the equipment you are thinking of running, I would run the FI and AQ over his shit any day...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

1/0 is your power wire going from your front battery to your amp... the AQ inputs are 1/0 inputs

yes, i believe you SHOULD get another battery in the back wired up with the one up front

a capacitor is nothing like a alternator, a alternator makes power, a capacitor stores it and discharges it when bass hits, similar to a battery but no where near as effective..

I would buy a battery with subs, i recommend Kinetik batterys, Audiosavings.com have really good deals on them

I also recommend doing the BIG 3 up front under your hood

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/13280-how-to-do-the-big-3-tutorial/

big 3 tutorial at that link

yes, If i had the choice between your buddys equipment or the equipment you are thinking of running, I would run the FI and AQ over his shit any day...

Well, lets go then! Haha. So let me get this straight. Okay, this is what I will need for my system:

-2 Fi Fully stocked BL 15's

-1 AQ2200 Amp

-1(??) Kinetik, (or any sort of battery) wired to my subs

-1 Amazing Box (I think I want to learn how to make my own box, so in the future, help out my friends, so if you know a tutorial video, or any of that, please feel free to list them)

-Will I need a wiring kit? Probably, so can you list some good ones, that aren't to pricey, but can get the job done.

-Will I need a on / off switch for the subs? Someone on youtube said I did.. But I doubt its necessary.

-A Pioneer headunit

*And yeah, that's pretty much all I can think of at the moment, but here's a question. Do you think I will need to like uhh.. Foil up my car? Like, what people do with 18's. Like they put this foil around there trunk and roof and stuff, and, yeah. Haha it reduces the rattling? Idk. Haha well, tell me if this is all I need, cause if so, well, I'm off to go!

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

the kinetik is for your amp, not your subs... wiring kit you just need RCAs and speaker wire, and a remote wire, no you dont need a on off switch

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the kinetik is for your amp, not your subs... wiring kit you just need RCAs and speaker wire, and a remote wire, no you dont need a on off switch

Alright, so hopefully, I can get this started. And what about that uhh. Foil stuff? Or whatever

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

sound deadening? If you are on a budget, you dont really need it

i dont have any, and i have a pretty loud integra LOL.. but it doe help reduce flex/rattle/outside noise

Team DC Audio

sound deadening? If you are on a budget, you dont really need it

i dont have any, and i have a pretty loud integra LOL.. but it doe help reduce flex/rattle/outside noise

Just checked it out. 3 18's. Looking nice. Alright, Hopefully, I can get this show on the road soon. Thanks so much for the help!

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Just checked it out. 3 18's. Looking nice. Alright, Hopefully, I can get this show on the road soon. Thanks so much for the help!

You should DEFINITELY look at members builds and learn some stuff, I'm not baggin on you or anything, you said yourself you only really know companies and stuff. Don't just buy stuff and half ass the job, take time and research, ask a few questions here and there, people on here will help you out. And also having people install for you will cost a fortune.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur