Sonic Electronix

you can set your gains where ever you want, but if the song itself is clipped, it starts out with a dirty signal

I'll have to agree. there is no telling what she will listen to or where it came from. So I have to build this idiot proof. That way neither her or me or the kids hurt anything.

One day I'll get it down and be able to play with the big boys. lol

Kenwood KDC-X794

2 DC XL 15"

SAZ-3000D

Crescendo 6.5's

SAX-100.4

Knu wire and RCA's

XS Power Alt

D3400 and a D1200

th_XSPowerD3100andAlt728x90.jpg

2 18" DC level 4

Crescendo 3kwp

Crescendo 1000C4

2 sets of Crescendo CCX65 Components

Stock alt should be fine

D3100 under the hood, D3100 in the back

50' or so of 1/0

Sounds pretty good to me. I could get xls or even lvl5 and upgrade to another amp down the line. Got to think to the future.

Does everyone agree that my stock alt would be fine with extra batteries? I'm not so sure.

Kenwood KDC-X794

2 DC XL 15"

SAZ-3000D

Crescendo 6.5's

SAX-100.4

Knu wire and RCA's

XS Power Alt

D3400 and a D1200

if she wants room for groceries wouldnt 2 18s, batteries, and amps take up too much room? i know when most women say somethin about room to shop they mean trunk space not just a backseat lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

if she wants room for groceries wouldnt 2 18s, batteries, and amps take up too much room? i know when most women say somethin about room to shop they mean trunk space not just a backseat lol

Yeah I hope to keep it managable. lol Got to get something locked down on a box to see what kind of room I have to work with. May have to make the box with less depth and more height. I don't know got to get a box calculater and see what I can come up with.

Kenwood KDC-X794

2 DC XL 15"

SAZ-3000D

Crescendo 6.5's

SAX-100.4

Knu wire and RCA's

XS Power Alt

D3400 and a D1200

i think you would be good with the 15"s cause 18" would just be to much space and i think you will be just as happy with 2 15" Subs.. Shop around check out there Recommended Cubic volume... so on.. and as far as box calculators go there is one on this forum can't remember where exactly and theres one at the12volt.com

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

No she got a Hoe with no third row seating, more than enough room

Hell I wouldnt mind having a couple 12's - or 15's in mine. I think I'd still have room then again I dont have to cart any kids around either.

Tell her to shut up and worry about making dinner instead of being louder than her sisters.

But on a serious note

2 18" DC level 4

Crescendo 3kwp

Crescendo 1000C4

2 sets of Crescendo CCX65 Components

Stock alt should be fine

D3100 under the hood, D3100 in the back

50' or so of 1/0

THIS!!!!!!!!! But level 4 xl's.

It seems like most people on here tune to the low 30's. How does one decide what is best? I was playing with the box calc. that I found on this site. So now I'm not sure about tuning.

Kenwood KDC-X794

2 DC XL 15"

SAZ-3000D

Crescendo 6.5's

SAX-100.4

Knu wire and RCA's

XS Power Alt

D3400 and a D1200

Archived